Video too bright due to sunlight. How to fix?

Looks defective to me. There's no reason why it would ship with non neutral exposure standards unless it was an open box / returned item. Assuming that not to be the case, try a factory reset if there's an option. Otherwise, I'd make a warranty return before the option expires.

You meant to show your's is recording fine? How long have you been using the Anker Rroav cam? Mine was working fine like yours for few weeks, then quality went bad, overexposed in day light. I went to default in the menu and hit Okay and then the recording was back to normal like before. By the way, you guys in Texas can carry fire arms almost anywhere right? have to hide to not be seen by others?

Only about 2 weeks. It's still fine. But I park now in a garage at work, and at home. So it doesn't get out in the heat much. A friend just bought one of these too so I hope it doesn't act up on him either.

You meant to show your's is recording fine? How long have you been using the Anker Rroav cam? Mine was working fine like yours for few weeks, then quality went bad, overexposed in day light. I went to default in the menu and hit Okay and then the recording was back to normal like before. By the way, you guys in Texas can carry fire arms almost anywhere right? have to hide to not be seen by others?

Mine did the exact same thing

Mine did the exact same thing, Glad I found this forum now I know to just reset it. I almost recorded two accidents but couldn't upload them to the dashcam site I am on because of the exposure. Works awesome in the dark

Back