Viewing video in iphone?

Judge Roy Bean

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is it possible to view 0803 video in iPhone 5s with ios 7.1 operating system? I have a card reader with lightning flash connector for the phone but I do not know if it can be safely played on iPhone.

Well I can play the video on my ipad2 with the SD card camera connector, but that's using the old 30 pin connector, and you have to import the video to view it.
I would have thought the lightning adaptor does the same!

Is it possible to view 0803 video in iPhone 5s with ios 7.1 operating system? I have a card reader with lightning flash connector for the phone but I do not know if it can be safely played on iPhone.

need to Jailbreak the phone for this to work from what I understand, iPad works though

You could use a Wi-Fi Card Reader, e.g. Kingston MobileLite ...

http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/kingston-mobilelite-wireless-memory-card-reader-£18.5590/

Other brands are available.

Right, good call Russ, I'll have a look at that. Much easier showing a SD view on an iPhone screen than on the tiny 0803 screen should a constable need a look.

Also, I just received my camera in the post yesterday, installed everything in a jiffy. Software install was equally the same, although I have gps set on registrator and gps turned on the recorder, the gps numbers are not burning on the screen. Just the date / time stamp.

No worries I guess the gps must be working fine because I can track my location on the screen which is synchronized to the vid. As I said, it would be nice to pull it up on the iPhone for extremely quick viewing.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Back