VIOFO А119 MINI FIRMWARE

Thank you, what firmware version are you using for V3 ?
The last one from offsite.
Here is the topic A 119 Mini.
A119v3 and A119 Mini different models and firmware are not compatible.

sorry, made a mistake, replied on the V3 thread to you, thank you for your help !

The Viofo app for Android and IOS has been updated.
Version 3.4
Version 3.2.10

The Viofo app for Android and IOS has been updated.
Version 3.5
Version 3.2.11

New A119 Mini firmware released, Version: V1.1_20230420

Changelog:

1. Added: Add HDR stamp.

2. Other trival bugs fixed.

Anyone else notice new firmware V1.1_20230420 with app 3.2.1.1 android on phone doesn't save settings for date format and screen saver time? It saves when you go in from the camera menu though.

Anyone else notice new firmware V1.1_20230420 with app 3.2.1.1 android on phone doesn't save settings for date format and screen saver time? It saves when you go in from the camera menu though.
The VIOFO app has not supported setting the date format for the A119 Mini since the A119 Mini was released. I've asked a few times for that feature to be added to the VIOFO app. My most recent request for that feature to be added was just last week.

I was able to change the screen saver timeout value using the Android VIOFO app v3.2.11. I changed it from the default value of 1 minute to 30 seconds and it seemed to save the setting successfully. When I exited the app and re-entered the settings screen it was set to 30 seconds. I then tested the screen saver timeout and it did in fact turn off the screen after 30 seconds.

Reactions: gse
Does the newest version (V1.1_20230420) lock all the parking files?

Does the newest version (V1.1_20230420) lock all the parking files?
Files are blocked in parking mode: "Auto event detection".
Files are not blocked in Low bitrate parking mode.

Does Mini support feature Stop&Go like A119V3? It would be nice to have it here.

The Viofo app for IOS has been updated.
Version 3.6

Hello everyone, I am facing a random issue with my Viofo A119 Mini, sometimes during driving it randomly starts to beep with an interval.
The beep is continuous and recording stops during that time; I have to power-cycle the camera to make it work again.
This should not be due to overheating as the problem is seem both day and night.

As I can see a new version of firmware (Version: V1.1_20230420) on Viofo website, I plan to install it.
Just wanted to know if it has any bugs and how is the overlay text in the recorded video ? Is the font small or something.

Hello everyone, I am facing a random issue with my Viofo A119 Mini, sometimes during driving it randomly starts to beep with an interval.
The beep is continuous and recording stops during that time; I have to power-cycle the camera to make it work again.
This should not be due to overheating as the problem is seem both day and night.
This is a problem with the memory card.
Try another.
Even if you update the firmware, this problem will remain.

And what tool do you suggest for formatting it?
Using the VIOFO tool or format from the camera.

Also any words on the overlay text in the new firmware .

And what tool do you suggest for formatting it?
Using the VIOFO tool or format from the camera.
From Viofo or this one. Uncheck Quick Format.

Attachments

• guiformat2.zip
    31.3 KB · Views: 1
Back