Viofo A129, tested memory card

Vitamins

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi All
I like to know which memory card is tested and work fine with this model of dash cam.
I'm considering buying one of these two models :
thank you

Both should be fine i think ( not a viofo owner )
But from a memory card warranty perspective i only think the Extreme are covered for use in dashcams. ( you should be able to read this on the makers home page for the products )

In general i think most of us use memory cards that are not covered for use in dashcams, and its not like those memoory cards die / wear out stupid fast, but in general it are mostly extreme or endurance cards from the different brands that have warranty on them if used in dashcams.

Lucky the extreme / endurance memory cards are becoming cheaper, so they are now a good option if you are worried, personally i have had memory cards with no warranty for dashcam replaced, by local stores and Amazon here in EU.
But they could deny that if they would, but first they have to know and i have never been asked if the cards have been used in a dashcam.

No it seem like even the extreme are not covered for dashcam use, sandisk recommend their endurance on their home page.
Same go for the Samsung i just read, no warranty if used in dashcam.

But none the less they should both function just fine with a viofo dashcam.

All aside for 1 test endurance memory card i have are regular memory cards with no warranty for dashcams, in general i get at least 2 years out of one of those memory cards.

The Samsung pro endurance are warranty for dashcam.

@dash riposki

Since you probably do more miles than anyone here. Curious about how long your cards last and your experience with different brands?

viofo-64gb-professional-high-endurance-mlc-sd-memory-card-uhs-3-with-adapter.jpg

Back