Viofo ambarella A2S70 VF960

robertthegreat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Or G900 is there a firware update to improve the mic sound as it records very low. This is the only problem with it videos are brillant even night time.
Thanks
Rob

robertthegreat said:
Or G900 is there a firware update to improve the mic sound as it records very low. This is the only problem with it videos are brillant even night time.
Thanks
Rob

Already a topic for all things G900/GS900 (VF960/VF960S) here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1283

FoxOffer.com has a blog where you can request info as well.

Cheers :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Been trying to find a youtube strip down or or something simlar so i can make the mic hole bigger.Don't want to damage any thing internal.
Do they just snap together cannot see any screws apart from the mounting bracket ones
Thanks Rob

robertthegreat said:
Do they just snap together
Thanks Rob

a lot of cameras do, making the hole bigger might not lead to any gains though, if you open it up I'd suggest trying some recordings while it's open and see what sort of difference you experience first

Thanks still interested in one of yours for the wife's car.

robertthegreat said:
Thanks still interested in one of yours for the wife's car.

I may have some more stock here later, not confirmed yet, I had planned to stay in China until the end of this month so only left enough stock here from the last production run for that, we've since changed our schedule and will be here until the end of the year, just looking at sending some stock back here from Australia just to carry us through until the new models we're doing are ready, not a particularly cost effective process unfortunately

Theres no rush wait till you have the new models. Let me know when available
Thanks Rob

Back