VIOFO Improvement Wish List 2023

I like nu5's compromise idea.

Viofo will just do whatever they want though lololol

forced firmware updates
I never use automatic update on anything, from windows on my PC, to where else i stumble upon it.
At least as long as a brand have older firmwares available, so you can roll back if a new FW brick something, that would be optimal.
Brands that do not offer up older firmwares, or allow roll back on their device, are in my perspective too full of them self and automatic raise a red flag with me.

This again is a matter of choice, and as a Dane with just " some choice " i must insist on full Choice in all other things i at least have a say in, aside for a vote which here is pointless at this stage.

Make a cloud system that will connect to a wifi hotspot, give us live view, notifications etc
Could we settle for an audio readout of how many g-force detections, when you get back to your car?
If you need these features, then why not look at models from other manufacturers that have these features?
Why make Viofo a copy of some other brand?
Many users love Viofo products just the way they are. ;)

VIOFO can do better than others

Please start your own thread for improvement requests.
Or, communicate them directly to Viofo;

What is the deal that you so often attempt to dictate what others post about and where?

Just because you started this thread doesn't mean you have any right to approve or disapprove of what features and improvements members other than you may wish for and want to discuss.

Please add cloud features

Be the first dashcam company to be able to send it to open source self hosted server (will never happen)

Parking mode ONLY for 'g-sensor' trigfer and not motion. Unless I'm missing something, this isn't available on my wifes A229 Pro

Back