VOTE: What happened here? (Lady steps out of a moving vehicle, and it rolls away)

What happened here?

• Her gas pedal got stuck? (braked in a panic and didn't think to turn the ignition key off)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
I'm recreating this post since it was lost in the recent dashcamtalk database crash from last night.

For the tapatalk users, here is a copy paste of the poll:

Question: What happened here?

1) She's mentally ill (or had a bad reaction to legal/illegal drugs, or alcohol)
2) She stole the car and left in a sudden panic. (see dealer tags)
3) She had a fight with someone in the car and left him/her there to create drama
4) She decided to let Jesus take the wheel
5) A huge spider appeared from under her seat
6) Her gas pedal got stuck? (braked in a panic and didn't think to turn the ignition key off)
7) Other

Based on my email history (before the server crashed) here were some of the previous replies:

@CD55 said:
"I went ahead and fired up the computer and took a look.
My vote goes to Number 1!"

@DT MI said:
"I voted for mentally ill because that's the closest option to 'bat crap crazy'. :D"

@RavenManiac said:
"I used to work for a large printing paper distributor with a 200,000 sf warehouse. I was always amused at how the toughest warehouseman would instantly change from tough guys to wimps when they came across a spider or mouse. LOL"

@dash riposki said:
"'Maybe' her gas pedal got stuck? Most people don't think to turn the ignition key off."

plain mental

My first thought was it was her boyfriend's car and he'd just dumped her. It's a step up from cutting up his shirts, that's for sure.
But the fight in the car option makes most sense.
In any case, that's a child's mind in an adult body. Should never be allowed behind a wheel.

I think the driving slightly improved after she got out!

Last edited:
Stepped out of car due to wasp inside, i would do the same at any speed if it was a Japanese giant hornet.

fbc893f17c65c2ce925e8e0030e58dba51b36fd1.jpg

This was just on the news this morning. The commentary indicated that other drivers had reported her driving erratically and the suspicion is she was on drugs.

Reasons she got out...

1. There was a sale at Penny's.
2. She thought the car was self parking.
3. She is CIA and was shaking a tail.
4. She thought the car was haunted.
5. These shoes are made for walking...
6. it seemed the best way to get away from the crappy music and singing that seemed to be following her.
7. She suddenly got a cramp in her leg and needed to "walk it off."
8. She saw a nickel and wanted to pick it up.
9. She was finished driving...like....all of a sudden.
10. She felt like it....like my wife....she doesn't need a reason...Just accept it.

http://www.sgvtribune.com/general-n...rges-in-rowland-heights-crash-caught-on-video

She was released from custody without charges pending the results of blood analysis but was expected to face charges of DUI causing injuries, possession of a stolen car and driving without a license, said CHP Sgt. Armando Perdomo.

CHP officers determined Lacey was heavily under the influence of an unknown drug, Perdomo said. She offered no explanation for her behavior.

“She was unable to clarify a statement because she was so intoxicated,” the sergeant said.

knew she'd caused a multicar crash with inujries... and they let her go??

Well .....the video clearly shows that she is not behind the wheel at the time of the crash. That could have been anybody. She was out for a stroll, just minding her own business. She's the victim here.
Crickets.....
yeah....about that....sorry lady....you're on your own.

Last edited:
Back