Watch for the finger! Unhappy BMW driver Montclair, NJ

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
Maybe he was trying to tell me I'm 'number 1', but his angry face and moving mouth makes me think otherwise.
In either case, he should probably slow down, and avoid almost running into the back of large trucks, while doing a rapid lane change at high speed.

Dont that idiot know that if it wasent for people like you he would have to drive a Ford, or go pick up his BMW in Bavaria himself and take the long and slow route home.

I'm sure he felt deprived of the 'right' to do 80 mph on a 55 mph service road, but, sorry, I had to be in that lane to use the upcoming on ramp.

Beemer boys. :rolleyes:

Just saw on the local cop program on TV, so the cop set up on a rest stop next to a motorway with a 110 km/h limit, and he had just stopped his car there when a black car come tearing by on the motorway.
So he set off after him and get a measurement on him and get him pulled over, and what do the guy drive :rolleyes:
Anyway he got a hefty fine for doing 166 km/h and have to retake his license ( theoretical and practical part ) within 6 months or his license along with all stamps on it is gone.

It is really sad cuz those boys down in Bavaria make some nice cars, but i would have to pass if i had money like that to spend on a car.

Something similar happened to me today. Construction on both roads at the intersection where 5 lanes reduced to 2 in all 4 directions- no turns allowed because of this. In Michigan it's illegal to cut through private property to avoid traffic control systems (lights, signs, etc.). Not only did this 'lady' not care about that but she was so impatient she got on the horn to get me to move forward a bit more. I was in the process of moving when she honked because traffic was crawling forward but after her 'encouragement' decided she could just wait. She decided otherwise....:rolleyes:

I'm not sure if she was giving me the 'evil eye' after she got past me or if she was just checking out how much room I could still have moved forward.

In a way I was kind of hoping she would have clipped me just a little so I could make her arrogant life a bit miserable.

She's got an SUV, just drive over the curb.
:)

She's got an SUV, just drive over the curb.
:)
It's a Porsche SUV, getting off pavement might get the tires and wheels dirty. Kind of like BMWs in that regard, never saw one of their SUVs off road either except when it's caused by driver error.

circumventing

One of my favorite words in the English language :cool: i think its due to me being a avid modder of things i can get my hands on :)

wish i had side cameras earlier this week. a driver behind me decided to drive the wrong way for about 100 feet on a divided road (wide median w/ raised curbs) just to get to a convenience store. the alternative would have been for him to go about 300 feet forward then make a u-turn after wiating for the traffic light.

well, there just happened to be a cop parked on the side of the convenience store, and he lit him up. instant karma. :D

unfortunately my front and rear cams don't pick up the guy getting busted, but you can spot the cop in waiting from the front cam, and just barely make out the guy starting to go the wrong way on my rear cam. because i was still moving towards the light, the actual traffic stop happened about 10:00 to my left.

here's the place it happened - we were going east on Huffmeister and the guy behind me wanted to get to the Shell station. cop was parked on the west end of the building so he had a great view of the idiot.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...88d1aa6b5bc29f8!8m2!3d29.9974577!4d-95.698569

One of my favorite words in the English language :cool: i think its due to me being a avid modder of things i can get my hands on :)

No, too close to 'circumcision' for my comfort.

o_O

I didn't save the file, but yesterday I had another BMW encounter.
The BMW jockey was coming down an on ramp in a 65 mph zone, and slightly ahead of me to my right. I was doing 62, if he had accelerated a hair, he would have been long gone. Instead he turned his head to glare at me, didn't speed up, slow down, nothing. I slowed down a few more mph...he does nothing, but hang there. I should have just maintained my speed and right of way, but the left lane was empty, so I put a turn signal on and moved left.
(He didn't have a turn signal on)
As soon as I did he gunned it up to 85 or so, and was gone.

Oh, this was a helmetless rider on what I think was an older BMW LT, or maybe RT. He did believe in safety, he had a hi vis yellow shirt on.

BMW should at least consider splitting up into two companies, one that make cars for sane people, and then leave BMW to the people that buy them now.

Perhaps work together with Audi, cuz the people driving those are not much better.

wish i had side cameras earlier this week. a driver behind me decided to drive the wrong way for about 100 feet on a divided road (wide median w/ raised curbs) just to get to a convenience store. the alternative would have been for him to go about 300 feet forward then make a u-turn after wiating for the traffic light.
Problem is this would make sense :confused:

I didn't save the file, but yesterday I had another BMW encounter.
The BMW jockey was coming down an on ramp in a 65 mph zone, and slightly ahead of me to my right. I was doing 62, if he had accelerated a hair, he would have been long gone. Instead he turned his head to glare at me, didn't speed up, slow down, nothing. I slowed down a few more mph...he does nothing, but hang there. I should have just maintained my speed and right of way, but the left lane was empty, so I put a turn signal on and moved left.
(He didn't have a turn signal on)
As soon as I did he gunned it up to 85 or so, and was gone.

Oh, this was a helmetless rider on what I think was an older BMW LT, or maybe RT. He did believe in safety, he had a hi vis yellow shirt on.

My policy is, if they can't be bothered to indicate, then I can't be bothered to move over for them.

BMW drivers are a law to themselves ;)

Back