Well that dashcam backfired.

I don't trust facial hair users and this is a prime example.

Well i grow hair on the face, but trust me the second some science girl come up with a cream you can put on the skin and hair will never grow there again, i am putting that stuff on my face.
The whole beard thing i find as laughable as long hair for girls, just so stupid why would you ever want that.
My facial hair get long CUZ i always hated shaving in any way, and i have even tried strait razors, but i do it more often now as otherwise i would have to trim first before i shave, loosing precious time.

I don't trust facial hair users and this is a prime example.
Thats a slightly disjointed way to judge people..........:ROFLMAO:

I love how he's plead not guilty to all 38 charges, even though they are all captured on his own Dashcam.

deny deny deny the MO of any hardened criminal,,,,,, Or a politician.

I got caught 1 time in my life, and while hardened back then i found no reason to do that BS as we was caught in the act.
Of course the #3 of us that did get away, well that was just someone we met at a bar downtown, and his name might have been Benny

Hehe well you should be clear, unless you was in Aarhus Denmark in 1983.

This clip (longer cut) was shown on yesterdays episode of On Patrol Live on REELZ.

Here is the segment from On Patrol Live.

It is better to be calm when driving, for everyone.

"It is better to be calm when driving, for everyone."

Well, that's for sure. I amazes me how many wild road rage videos we get to see thanks to dash cams.

This thread made me remember a video that appeared on this forum about ten years ago that is perhaps one of the craziest I've ever seen.

Well, that's for sure. I amazes me how many wild road rage videos we get to see thanks to dash cams.

This thread made me remember a video that appeared on this forum about ten years ago that is perhaps one of the craziest I've ever seen.

That why he should have bought a vehicle equipped with Trunk Monkey!

Dang. I watched that clip, now my YT feed is full of Trunk Monkey videos :eek:

Dang. I watched that clip, now my YT feed is full of Trunk Monkey videos :eek:
Just go into your YT history and delete the offending video from the history ;)

If that doesnt convince people why they need a dashcam, nothing will.

Or do like me, have history turned off, though i must say youtube do not like you do that one bit. :D

WTH would you ever log into youtube in the first place? Like I want Fn google to track what I'm interested in. lol Use private browsing, don't log in to things and clear cookies every time you do. If you don't respect your own privacy wtf would you google and meta to do so?

WTH would you ever log into youtube in the first place? Like I want Fn google to track what I'm interested in. lol Use private browsing, don't log in to things and clear cookies every time you do. If you don't respect your own privacy wtf would you google and meta to do so?
To find videos that are interesting to me.

So u can see your subscription list, and interact with livestreams, post comments... etc.
Everything flipping thing tracks you... and, i do not care what Google sees i watch on YouTube, they already have enough data of me to stop caring, emails contain far more private or sensative data than my YT watch history.

Back