What dashcam fits these criteria

ionelmc

Reaction score
Country
Romania
What camera have all these?
  • capacitor
  • being able to rotate horizontally (in addition to vertical rotation)
  • option to have suction mount (or at least easy to get two adhesive mounts)
  • not the mirror replacement kind
  • supports 64gb cards
  • at least 15mb bitrate
  • 1080 resolution
  • good night quality
  • lcd screen
  • microphone
  • easy save button for events
Thanks

Viofo A119. Purchase with GPS mount and you'll then have 2 adhesive mounts. One regular mount, one GPS mount.

Doesn't seem to have horizontal rotation. Am I missing something?

Welcome to forum !
What is your budget ?

Do you want to rotate the camera and have the screen adjust the image?
I'd like to be able to make the camera look in a completely different place. I know I can do it by just pulling it from it's mount but then I'd have to hold it myself.
What is your budget ?
Not really sure. I guess I want to know what are the choices first (I expect there's not a lot to choose from).

SGZC12SG :) best choice if you want GPS
SGZC12SS if you don't need GPS.
Cheaper: yes, A119 or even G90 still fit your demand. :)

hundred kinds of dashcam can rotate 360 degree. :D

There are many dashcams that almost would tick all the boxes, the only major issue is not having capacitor.

There are only 2 dashcams that comes to my mind which fits all criteria listed: SGZC12SS PRO and SGZC12SG v2 PRO

There are many dashcams that almost would tick all the boxes, the only major issue is not having capacitor.

There are only 2 dashcams that comes to my mind which fits all criteria listed: SGZC12SS PRO and SGZC12SG v2 PRO

XS model might suit also

Does vico opia 2 miss any of said criteria?

I think it hits them all, not sure of it's bitrate though. I've had my eye on this model for it's time lapse parking mode, but so far have no reports on how it functions.

Not sure if the Opia2 can rotate 360 with it's mount design, but looks like you could rotate it pretty far. I believe the bitrate is around 25 Mbps.

hundred kinds of dashcam can rotate 360 degree. :D

Has @viofo considered a 3M mount with swivel attachment to the A119? I realise it takes the cam further from the screen, but some will prefer the swivel to the flush mount.

Back