What is the absolute best 2 channel (or more) setup these days with parking and transfer to the cloud ?

Talay

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Best front and rear resolution and image capture. Are 4 camera models or 2 x 2 setups viable ? or is a 3 camera setup viable ?

Radar and whatever is best for parking etc.

Upload to the cloud.

Battery backup.

Anything else that you' add.

Price is not really an issue but I'd rather not pay £1000+ and find new technology tomorrow was 3 x better for half the cost etc.

Edit

If the best option doesn't have direct to cloud upload, please also advise if the quality is so superior to consider it without cloud access.

Last edited:
Best front and rear resolution and image capture. Are 4 camera models or 2 x 2 setups viable ? or is a 3 camera setup viable ?

Radar and whatever is best for parking etc.

Upload to the cloud.

Battery backup.

Anything else that you' add.

Price is not really an issue but I'd rather not pay £1000+ and find new technology tomorrow was 3 x better for half the cost etc.

Edit

If the best option doesn't have direct to cloud upload, please also advise if the quality is so superior to consider it without cloud access.
I don't think any one model will address ALL your needs. A few models out there that have radar, while for video quality I'd go for something that has a Starvis 2 sensor. Battery back-ups like models from Cellink are handy if you don't wish to hard-wire.

Back