What to buy? Git2 or SJ5000x Elite

i would say gitup service amaze me when i faced some of the product problem:)

I really like my git2. Have a git1 as well. Great cameras. The remote is awesome to have instead of trying to reach and press buttons on the waterproof case with gloves on. Dont have a 5000x obviously, gitup does really well on their cameras, its all I need. And the UI is really simple and smooth to use.
Do you scuba? I am looking for underwater ratings.

Yes, I used SJCam batteries into the GitUp cameras, but not carefully tested which is better.

Wasabi, XCSource or any other can not be more than real 950-1000 mAh. To increase the capacity is needed to be increased the battery size, over some value the xxxx mAh is just advertising.
The only think maybe can happen is that some battery from SJCam or GitUp from some user to not be so good as any battery from Wasabi or XCSource which I expect to be better tested because they are making batteries. SJCam and GitUp are not making the batteries so they can not be 100% that all their batteries are perfect.
I just hope GitUp is using a battery produced by some quality company, not chinese style like searching how to lower the costs just to offer a better price, destroying the quality of a product.

enjoy,
Mtz
Mtz, there is an 1100 mah battery/charger set listed on Amazon and EBay!

instead of worrying about how big GitUp's batteries are you should be more worried about fixing your own cameras, you win no prizes trying to discredit your competitor when you have your own problems that need sorting, you'll earn more respect if you concentrate on fixing your products
Jokiin: there have been many buyer complaints about their SJCam 5000 series cam purchases documented in customer reviews on Amazon!

Plenty of products get released that way. The discovery action cam I reviewed kind of felt that way too.
Techmoan's review was of the first in the series, and he had a cam that froze alot like Hero 3.He also had an overheating issue and short battery life. then he filmed an addendum after 1.7 fw update and apparently they fixed his negatives! But why didn't SJCam fully test before releasing their product? Reminds me of Chrysler motors and their allowing the car buyers to
find the bugs!

Techmoan's review was of the first in the series, and he had a cam that froze alot like Hero 3.He also had an overheating issue and short battery life. then he filmed an addendum after 1.7 fw update and apparently they fixed his negatives! But why didn't SJCam fully test before releasing their product? Reminds me of Chrysler motors and their allowing the car buyers to
find the bugs!

If you are slow to market, you lose.

Mtz, there is an 1100 mah battery/charger set listed on Amazon and EBay!
If the official manufacturer is creating for example a battery with these dimensions
30x30x30
and rated it as 1000mAh,
for 30x30x30 dimensions you can not store 1500mAh of power with actual technology. For a 1500mAh battery maybe is needed
40x40x40.
This is why I don't think a GitUp 950mAh can have 1100 mAh.

enjoy,
Mtz

M20 is smaller than the SJ5000x Elite and is now only $109usd.

M20 is smaller than the SJ5000x Elite and is now only $109usd.

to say that you have a customer after sale support is pretty rude. I sent you 2 requests because of my Elite not working, got none answer in a week. Still without answer. Read the same problem from a guy in an other forum. Theres it technically no customer support after sale at all. You only want to sell your products and have your money. thats it. My camera problem remains (though I need it very urgent in a week). See the attachment

Attachments

• WP_20160629_001 1.jpg
    WP_20160629_001 1.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 17
Perhaps we'll see if SJCam is as customer oriented as Gitup is! How many days for a reply?

If the official manufacturer is creating for example a battery with these dimensions
30x30x30
and rated it as 1000mAh,
for 30x30x30 dimensions you can not store 1500mAh of power with actual technology. For a 1500mAh battery maybe is needed
40x40x40.
This is why I don't think a GitUp 950mAh can have 1100 mAh.

enjoy,
Mtz
I bought a batt./charger set called Newmowa given as 1200 mah for my xiaomi action cam it provides approximately 7 minutes more rec.run time before the ring light turns pink than the factory 1010 battery !

I bought a batt./charger set called Newmowa given as 1200 mah for my xiaomi action cam it provides approximately 7 minutes more rec.run time before the ring light turns pink than the factory 1010 battery !
I don't think there is any battery can up to 1000mAh if it is used for "SJ4000" series or other copy version.

to say that you have a customer after sale support is pretty rude. I sent you 2 requests because of my Elite not working, got none answer in a week. Still without answer. Read the same problem from a guy in an other forum. Theres it technically no customer support after sale at all. You only want to sell your products and have your money. thats it. My camera problem remains (though I need it very urgent in a week). See the attachment
That looks like either a bad image sensor or ribbon cable between sensor and main board. If you're inclined you might be able to open the camera and see if you can re seat the imager connections at both ends and see if it fixes it. At this point you don't have much to lose, right?

instead of worrying about how big GitUp's batteries are you should be more worried about fixing your own cameras, you win no prizes trying to discredit your competitor when you have your own problems that need sorting, you'll earn more respect if you concentrate on fixing your products

How exactly is providing accurate information dissing anything?

Back