What type of memory cards will and won't work on the möbius?

No it doesn't, that's why I asked. ;)
Also because I don't know if anyone has any experience with Integral cards.
I am using Integral Ultimate SD and MicroSD 32 / 64 Gb nearly 1y. and no issues so far. Some Integral chipsets comes from Toshiba ( quite reputable ).

I am using Integral Ultimate SD and MicroSD 32 / 64 Gb nearly 1y. and no issues so far. Some Integral chipsets comes from Toshiba ( quite reputable ).
Good to know. They've been in the Portuguese market for quite a while now but I always thought they were just another Chinese brand. From what I saw on their website, the company's name is Integral Memory plc, which tells me it's either a UK product or a UK based company. They also make SSDs and computer memories.
I think I'll have a go at the Ultima Pro X. Compared with Kingston's, Samsung's and Lexar's prices, it's a bargain.

Good to know. They've been in the Portuguese market for quite a while now but I always thought they were just another Chinese brand. From what I saw on their website, the company's name is Integral Memory plc, which tells me it's either a UK product or a UK based company. They also make SSDs and computer memories.
I think I'll have a go at the Ultima Pro X. Compared with Kingston's, Samsung's and Lexar's prices, it's a bargain.
From my memory, 64Gb SD is from Toshiba ( brand name and serial number inprinted on shell ), 128Gb has no branding. I bought from reputable MyMemory.co.uk. So far I have no complaints. I guess they source out good reliable products.

We have used a 64GB class 10 integral micro SD card in the three mobius cameras we have for the last 12 to 18 months without a single problem. I have also used a couple of 32GB cards too and they have also been fine. As long as they are formatted regularly using the mobius software I would expect no issues. Here is the amazon link I used the last time I ordered one.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/B00CWZLHK8

We have used a 64GB class 10 integral micro SD card in the three mobius cameras we have for the last 12 to 18 months without a single problem. I have also used a couple of 32GB cards too and they have also been fine. As long as they are formatted regularly using the mobius software I would expect no issues. Here is the amazon link I used the last time I ordered one.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/B00CWZLHK8
I already bought the one I mentioned earlier. Now all that's left is the Mobius. Hope the package didn't get caught in the floods. It's taking a fair bit of time to arrive. :rolleyes:

I've been using a ADATA and a SanDisk for 1 year and they are both good so far.

First time around I had problems due to fake SD cards

Last edited:
Back