What white van man...

Ferchrisake !!! Glad you were able to get out of the way and had room to escape.

This reminds me of a story from years ago when I was in college. I was living in a building at the top of a steep hill. Somebody had parked their VW bug outside the house and for some reason during the night the parking brake let loose. The car started rolling down the hill, gaining momentum the whole time and it traveled more than a quarter of a mile until it smashed into another parked car at very high speed. The crash scene was quite a mess and looked just like any other serious accident scene except there were no drivers from either car. Then the cops showed up and demanded to know where the drivers were and were puzzled that no one was injured. They refused to believe what the spectators were telling them because all the pedestrians were college kids yet there were indeed no drivers and they suspected shenanigans and a DUI situation. We all thought it was pretty funny though. We never did find out who owned the VW. The driver of the car that got hit eventually showed up after the fact because she wasn't even around at the time.

Last edited:
It was a bit of a sheeeesh! moment that's for sure.

Might try to see who owned the van if uts at the roadworks again...

It was a bit of a sheeeesh! moment that's for sure.

Might try to see who owned the van if uts at the roadworks again...
FOOK!

what a prick, that driver. Wasn't looking or on his phone or something so went completely over the cones. Sadly in this day and age there's morons everywhere.

Here in Australia, we get tailgaters religiously. Whether you're in the right or left hand lane they do it, almost out of principle.

Back