What's his damage?

Dionic90

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Powerucc Panorama X2, Powerucc Panorama G
Fatz (the name of my car) is just relaxin'. out of no where this cat comes along.

I tell you I see more interesting stuff parked than in motion.

Well, this is Hollywood after all..

just something personal between him and Fatz :cool:

Looked as if he saw the camera, he looked straight at it and spoke. It's easier to see cameras indoors with less glare and light. Do you have voice enabled?

I'm interested what he had in his waistbelt. Better your car met him than you.

Dude, I think you left out some details. What occurred 5 mins prior to this? A minor parking garage accident?

That is just plain old weird - I wonder what he's been smoking?! He does seem to check your front bumper - maybe someone hit his car?

WTF do we need outside remote microfones now :D
He might have been dented by a simmilar car weeks ago, and now all he can focus on is get back on the MOFO.
He definitely look like some one who need a dashcam, and let go of some of that pent up anger.

His cap might even be lined with tin foil.

Last edited:
hahahaa appreciate the remarks gents.

I get to the job by 945 am pacific time. this was nearly 2pm (1400 hours). i have voice enabled but since the cam is inside its near impossible to hear unless the guy screamed.

his eye line was at the headlamp assembly. the "bumper" is much lower down.

lol i assure you cats i did not do anything wrong. i drive very relaxed (i actually love to drive) and dont do any hot headed bone head moves to piss off folks...

i think he just wanted to say hi..

that or as @jokiin said perhaps the orange bling attracted him.. o_O

Hard to lipread with half the face in shadow but I'll give it a go...
0:12 "... ... but er, chrysler" (last word rather doubtful)
0:17 "nice car"
0:28 "see ya"

If he's as paranoid as he seems to look, maybe checking for red-blue lights in the grill? :) Seems more intent on the actual left headlight though. Definitely making sure his fly is done up for the camera at 0:24 (it's a guy thing). Possibly a hefty radio in his back right pocket? Could just be a very rugged case for his phone. Curious which car he came from - certainly makes an effort to walk all that way... the blue sunglasses fit the image. ;) I'd go with Trevor Philips rather than Travis Bickle.. :)

trevor.jpg

WTF do we need outside remote microfones now :D
He might have been dented by a simmilar car weeks ago, and now all he can focus on is get back on the MOFO.
He definitely look like some one who need a dashcam, and let go of some of that pent up anger.

His cap might even be lined with tin foil.
My cams picked up me and my old roommate arguing infront of my car and you could hear us even with the windows closed. It was great because she basically incriminated herself with what she said.

Back