whats the cheapest price for a panorama 2? where from?

wozzzzza

Reaction score
Country
Australia
my blackspue camera is just about stuffed, no surprises there, they are garbage, need a decent camera, what do these panorama 2 cameras cost in the cheapest place with gps??

my blackspue camera is just about stuffed, no surprises there, they are garbage, need a decent camera, what do these panorama 2 cameras cost in the cheapest place with gps??

I can take care of you. Our new Pier28.com e-commerce site isn't online yet. (days away) If you want the Panorama G I just listed it on eBay today. If you want the S I can send you a PayPal invoice in the mean time. (PM Me)

thanks for the info, things are on hold again as I think i have got it working again but not 100%. I reflashed it, formatted sd card and it got going, tested this afternoon and seems to record ok now but the time is showing 1-1-1970 but the GPS works with speed and location ok. each 60 second file it creates the first 5 seconds duplicated the previous files last 5 seconds, so I don't know whats going on but it records ok now and I will keep an eye on it daily to see how it goes over the next week, still maybe a bin job but we will see.
I WILL NEVER OWN A BLACKSPEW AGAIN.

I just found what looks like either old Panorama II stock or they're clones for $142 shipped to the UK on Aliexpress - I trust that website about as much as my ex-mrs though!

I just found what looks like either old Panorama II stock or they're clones for $142 shipped to the UK on Aliexpress - I trust that website about as much as my ex-mrs though!

This is a week ago release for local market old shape Panorama 2 which Matego also have. Not sure if same lens are used.

I ordered the Panorama G (built-in GPS) from Pier28's eBay listing last Friday night, and I received the unit today, Tuesday. I'm in the Bay Area, so it was in effect an overnight service from USPS. I've opened the package but haven't used the unit yet, I'll probably won't have time to install it properly until the weekend.

Aliexpress 125 usd $
Seller : http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/car-blackbox/344500_252765045.html

Disassembly ( Inside ) Panorama S from Aliexpress
ccd0fa3bd06c342ee34cb84cecfaf57a.jpg

113e3ee70ad39dc0a3d052e5d600d41b.jpg

74df2e3689847a7e311189151db9eb81.jpg

0572e6a2aaface213ef2967e8cdf307f.jpg

c411af938af646c55198aee1043984c3.jpg

d60bd5e7012c1f37a6d0e5ab6d3c6e73.jpg

b4e660004a357d1e85c1771f2be56723.jpg

68704d90258030f91da46ddc6eb49517.jpg

Basic set with economy shipping total around 140usd. Still Its a good price.

Interesting a few of these sellers are shipping the 1.13.00 firmware too - isn't that still in beta or is it final now?

Interesting a few of these sellers are shipping the 1.13.00 firmware too - isn't that still in beta or is it final now?
I have testes it month ago. Works fine, but to me it almost same as 1.12.06 from video Q point of view. Not many changes. Maybe just very-very little.

Both mate - I've seen a few advertising that they were using the late June 1.13.00 firmware and looks like they're actually shipping with a slightly newer version - it's why I wondered if this was a beta firmware still or the proper thing.

I was more wondering if they're shipping what they say they are
Ah sorry my mistake - in this first instance it looks like the Christy shop actually is shipping what they are saying - but how long these ones last for is anyones guess.

I've seen someone bought in Minsk that had to be replaced due to focus issues, although that could be been a genuine one anyway, one of these days I'm going to be brave and refocus one of these cameras I have!

I did notice Sungmoon has said that these IS103's being sold are fakes so getting any warranty on these things would be hard work. That's one of the many reasons local sellers are good!

Just not sure the spec is the same, I know what they cost and their pricing doesn't make sense if the spec is correct

That's one of the reasons I was asking what quality control was like on unbranded stuff as like you said there are potentially corners being cut somewhere with these.

I've had my fingers burned on Aliexpress before - admittedly only on something worth $40 but they gave me negative feedback and called me dishonest because I reported what they were selling wasn't what it was supposed to be in the listing - it genuinely wasn't any good and went in the dustbin!

Just not sure the spec is the same, I know what they cost and their pricing doesn't make sense if the spec is correct

I agree, if something is too good to be true........
(plus good luck getting warranty support)
That's the old II lens/shell, shouldn't make a huge difference but still. (no CPL option)
The new Panorama G is the way to go anyway with built in GPS and improved Smart-Touch Capacitive screen.

Back