Where can i get a genuine kingston card from??

wozzzzza

Reaction score
Country
Australia
im in the market for a Kingston 64GB micro SD card, anyone know where I can get one of these GENUINE without paying top dollar?? somewhere that delivers to Australia.

Dimas

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just found out that my Kingston 8G micro SD had died, don't know for how long. I rotate between Kingston and Sandisk & Toshiba. Several years ago, my Kingston SSD also died after a very short use. A couple moths ago, I almost pick another KS SSD because of low price and the sale person told me that those are junk !. I have lost confidence in Kingston.

OP
wozzzzza

wozzzzza

Reaction score
Country
Australia
managed to get one locally for $34, supposed to be genuine, will check when I get it later this week.

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
My kingston SD cards is from a B&M store, and they have been working fine in different hardware.
My RAM in the computer is Corsair, and my SSD is a OCZ, just had one of my 8 GB RAM modules die, but the other 3 work fine.

My worst experience with memory was the 32 Gb lexar Sd card who died before it had been thru 1 cycle, but the RMA on thet SD was a joy.
Allso the watercooled OCZ RAM i had in my computer before was a let down, the modules died 1 by 1, but other than that i have been using OCZ RAM for years in fairly overclocked computers without any problems.
Not super agressive overclocking, mostly on watercooling rigs, but i have been known to break out my fin tipped soldering iron and solder on motherbords and GFX cards to free more performance :D

I have used kingstol RAM in computers i have build for other ppl, and i have never heard of any of those die, and often it have been ther cheapest Value line.

Klippie

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius Lens C, Lens C2, Lens D & Drift Ghost S
I have this one - http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Micro-SDXC/Kingston/Kingston-64GB-Micro-SDXC-Card-Class-10-UHS-1 - in my Drift Ghost S camera (its fussy about cards) it works superb and is fast for read/write.

KingstonHi-speed64gbClass10MicroSD-USB3.jpg~original