Where to buy an SGZC12RC in UK?

darrecky

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys (and Girls if any)

I was looking for a small dashcam with park mode for a (very long) while. Considered BlackVue, Thinkware but all of those are huge. When finally found SGZC12RC I thought that my search is over. Unfortunately not, as they are very expensive and with very limited availability. Cheapest I've found is £199.00 on Amazon UK when seeing it on some old post for 99$. Is it normal price for now?

mcaf123

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
SG9663DC
I don't think it was ever $99. Go to hiniko.com. He is Niko on these forums and will sort you out. Based in Ireland, but the camera will be with you in a couple of days once paid for, no problem. Also got great aftercare and support if you need it!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
seeing it on some old post for 99$. Is it normal price for now?

It never been 99$. Maybe you forgot to add number 1 at the beginning ? ;)
Yes, maybe in the past ( I don't remember ) it might have been 199$ on USA Amazon, but for UK / EU market 199£ is normal price considering all huge import / duty / VAT etc. taxes which US market doesn't have to pay.
SGZC12RC you linked to Amazon is FBA ( Fulfilled by Amazon ). It is UK stock and with option for Next Day Delivery.

OP
D

darrecky

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My fault, in the review there was mention about 99$ rear camera not the dashcam itself. Thanks for clarification.

D.