United Kingdom
was thinking of these two:

Bang good

Or

Car camera shop

Anybody with experience of either?

Thanks

Ok thanks good advice!

Have seen the bits about setting up the camera and how to but should they come with the latest firmware and all setup?

Is the lens option personal preference or is one better for front/rear? Planning on a dual Mobius setup.

Sorry but been looking at dashcams for weeks now and more I read more I realise how little I know :)

I would only buy off the approved sellers list

that said I wouldn't buy off Banggood, they have no inventory tracking it seems, they will happily sell stuff they don't have and say nothing

I bought mine at novotm(buymobius) . The shipping was very good and the packing as well.

Bought 2 of my Mobius cameras from the Car Camera Shop, their customer service is second to none, both Ian and Andy even replied to my e-mails on a Sunday. Delivery is quick and the cameras were very well packaged ( unlike the one I bought from ebay ) and I would recommend them.

They ship the Mobius already set up as a dash cam ( Loop, 180 switch, Auto Power on, etc, etc, etc ) so you just plug and play.

I run a 2 camera set up, Mobius C in the front and Mobius B in the rear, though I started out with an A lens Mobius in the rear and it worked well ( but it had to be set up dead center due to the FOV )

If I was doing it again I'd go with the C lens front and rear.

Last edited:
Thanks Andy, their site does seem very professional along with their customer service.

Thanks Andy, their site does seem very professional along with their customer service.

No problem, mate...when they get in the revised C lens Mobius I'll be buying one from the Car Camera Shop, you might pay a bit more than on other sites, but it is worth it knowing that you are buying from an excellent company, plus you get the suction/adhesive mounts, 3m cable, Data cable, USB charger, Clips, etc, etc.

Everything is in the box to get you up and running, just charge the Mobius, update the firmware and away you go.

I seem to be getting worse with computers the older I get!

Is it easy to update the firmware?

Lol fair point.

Do I need to install a programme on my PC or just plug the camera into it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternatively you could buy direct from the manufacturer of the Mobius range of cameras from their ebay shop, I ordered via this route and everything arrived from Hong Kong, China to UK in 7 days which I thought was pretty outstanding considering P&P was free.

Ebay link is http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/eletoponline365/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

I also exchanged several emails with them beforehand, asking various questions, and they were very swift with their replies.

Highly recommended.

...I'll be buying one from the Car Camera Shop, you might pay a bit more than on other sites, but it is worth it knowing that you are buying from an excellent company...

Wonder why they're not on the approved list? @Car Camera Shop used to participate on this site, but not since May 2014.

Wonder why they're not on the approved list? @Car Camera Shop used to participate on this site, but not since May 2014.

No idea why CCS are not on the approved list, but based on the service I have received I certainly think they should be.

No idea why CCS are not on the approved list, but based on the service I have received I certainly think they should be.

the list is just about verified sources, not about service levels, the list contains sellers that are good and some that are not so good when it comes to service but you're just assured they have the genuine article, if resellers are buying through different channels they may still have genuine product but not confirmed, buyer beware

Is there a way to tell if you have bought a non genuine ( fake ) Mobius?

Back