Which One's Best?

Do you have any idea what the difference is between the Blacksys CF-100 and the CW-100? I have to admit we missed the CF-It's definitely a good choice.

Do you have any idea what the difference is between the Blacksys CF-100 and the CW-100? I have to admit we missed the CF-It's definitely a good choice.

The CW-100 is a 720p camera. It's image quality is inferior to the CF-100.

I know you're not the driver, but would it be helpful if you can see/use the controls? Will you be installing it?

I know you're not the driver, but would it be helpful if you can see/use the controls? Will you be installing it?
I won't be installing it personally, it's better left to one of my sons, I'd cause more damage than good fumbling about with something so sensitive. I just like to be involved. I search the internet and find the best available for the money we have, then my wife amnd I decide.
Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any views on the MAISI mse730

If a DashCam's not popular at DCT, it's probably safest to avoid it. It could be a gem that we've overlooked, but it's unlikely.

Take any favourable Amazon reviews with a pinch of salt ... they're not entirely reliable, as you doubtless already know from recent adverse press reports.

Back