White ram man

reverend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Too many
I came across this lovely white van man on my travels today:

He had almost a minute to change lanes before it split off but decided to try and drive straight through me instead.

There was no time to slow down when he started the manoeuvre and I couldn't move over as you can see the other car next to me which left me time to just floor it quickly, squeeze to the right out of the way and hope for the best - how he missed my back end I don't know - especially as he had a little nudge towards me as I was going past!

The Mobius was the only front cam hooked up today and like a prat I've got it defaulting to timelapse mode at the moment!

I'm guessing he only glanced in his mirror as he pulled over and never saw you as you were in his blind spot.

There does seem to be a "Oh ****!" moment on the WVM's part when you pass his as he seems to stop the manoeuvre for a split second as he possibly realises how close he came to hitting you.

Damm i was ready to take a stab at Dodge owners ;) but then i read the 1 line while the video was buffering on my 2 mbit connection.

Back