White screen with new screen

told you I had a genuine one..

Its out of a genuine sj 4000 new camera that's been returned with a faulty switch I couldn't repair ..

£4 and you can have it and you might want to buy a genuine sj 4000 that's all but unused for £29 as a spare !!!
Has your spare got the waterproof case and charger and all is ok with it, i want another to add to my bike.

The waterproof case and accessories have never been used and the charger and camera barely used..

It is perfect as new condition and I have another 5 of the things (one used in my car for last 9 months that will stay there.)

you are not far away so if you want to drive through you ll save postage and have bagged yourself an as new sj and got your other sj working.

The waterproof case and accessories have never been used and the charger and camera barely used..

It is perfect as new condition and I have another 5 of the things (one used in my car for last 9 months that will stay there.)

you are not far away so if you want to drive through you ll save postage and have bagged yourself an as new sj and got your other sj working.
Smashing, if you message me address and would Sunday 1pmish be ok, might have another for my car as well.

Got to travel to a party Saturday night and we are both vying not to be the driver :D

whose car we take will determine whose house we return to so I ll pm you details when we ve sorted it and hope I m not driving !

1pm sunday should be fine..

Or will Saturday about same time be ok?

Back