Who makes the Pinac360?

erkme73

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
a119v3 x 4
http://pinac360.com/

The website is devoid of any specifications and has only one sample. Has anyone seen this before?

Sony once had a simmilar attachment to one of ther action cameras ( not the AS range, before those )

Seem like our US friends that like to dokument stuff like this need a very stealthy setup, and if powere by batteries a big one.

As a comment to the video :eek: we can have big raids here too, but those are rare as they gulp up the bulk of the police force.
And in out raids we dont have 20 - 30 ppl standing around looking at a car :D i was like holy carp do cops grow on trees over there :p

Last edited:
You know me... I turn every topic into some sort of libertarian soapbox - but yes. It's really sobering (pardon the pun) to see how excessive the policing is. There is a lot of federal money that gets directed towards local police forces for increased patrols for certain 'problem' issues. DUI is big. Seat belt enforcement is another. Recently a big federal push is for 'wrong-way driving' enforcement. Ultimately though, it would appear we have way too many cops.

The sad thing is that most DUI checkpoints result in ZERO DUI arrests. And DUI crash statistics remain unchanged despite the enormous sums of money and effort put into these checkpoints. They look good on paper, and show the people that their money is being spent, I guess.

That's a checkpoint, and obviously one they set up often in the same place.

If you have an IQ above that of a brick, have nothing to hide, or don't have some bizzare agenda, you comply, and are on your way in seconds.

I'm curious that the jerk selling these cameras includes a fake police shield sticker in the box.

Two_stickers_1024x1024_a705a716-7665-4226-9976-dd063a1545bd_compact.jpg

Won't the people who buy these things from his website be alarmed when they open the box, and see that 'badge'?
I bet some will faint thinking a tiny, evil cop will jump out of the box and taze them?

At least he is considerate and includes some free lip balm in the box, for those long makeout and 'other' sessions you may endure in Jail if you play the same game he plays with police.
PINAC-WATERPROOF-SEAL_grande_d78123fc-6ce7-41ea-ad5d-c5c4aa7a11d9_grande.jpg

I will watch their site to see if they start a 'Annoying white folks matter' movement.

Some people believe in our inalienable rights and actually exercise them.. The guy that got arrested (Warrend Redlich, J.D.) did so to gain legal standing to be able to challenge the practice. Then, of course, there are those who are happy to live in a police state, and have nothing to hide and could care less about the Constitution (or common sense).

It sure was interesting to read how @kamkar1 views our checkpoint... cops grow on trees. The rest of the world scratches their head and wonders how we call ourselves the "land of the free".

PINAC - or Photography Is Not A Crime started when Carlos Miller, a journalist for a reputable news outlet was assaulted by police for doing nothing other than filming the platform at a local transit terminal. Despite that not being a crime, he was beaten and arrested. And thus, his personal movement to hold overbearing and corrupt police accountable. It's a shame that you would dismiss (and belittle) the efforts of someone who is actually trying to promote effective, legal, and accountable policing.

Last edited:

It's clear from DashR's comments he never has, and likely never will visit the website to learn what it's about. It's a lot easier to make broad generalizations and ridicule good people from a distance. I challenge him to actually read what brought the site into existence, and what they're doing.

Carlos Miller has gone to Ferguson, MO to support the black-lives-matter movement. He's the first to call out white-on-black police abuse as racist (though I am not). This comment is so far off base, it shows how ignorant he is about the man he's trying to insult.

Psst... you almost got the right one:

upload_2015-9-13_16-17-53.png

I am on the outside so things are easy for me,.
When i hopefully soon will be a guest in the US for a 1/2 year i will just comply and be done with it, in case i run into somthing like this.
But that dosent mean i will like it, then again life dont allways dealy you apples, some times you have to take a bite of a lemon too.

As i have said before there seem to be a mis match of what is in the US constitution and Bill of rights and what the government ask the police to enforce these days.

I myself have argued for years our Danish constitution ( anno 1849 ) need to be updated, and i am no fan of amendments, lets rewrite the whole thing and be done with it.

Cant compare the US and Denmark there is less ppl here than in NYC.

But i fell more American than i feel the Danish, perhaps if Denmark was moving in a other direction i would be happier here, but as it is now i think we are 30% from becomming a bastard version of the old soviet Russia.
And as a son of a commie i dont like that, and my commie father allso dont like it for other reasons.

If i hadent been such a dumbass when i was younger i would have done it the American way " love it or leave it" but sadly i made many wrong decisions when i was young :(
Only way to get anywhere for me now is win a crapload of money in the lottery, though the tax man will take many of those if i wish to leave with my win, then again i am old and dont need that much the last 20 or so years of my life.

Since you bring up Ferguson, I haven't lined up for that kool aid, either.

:)

I actually did visit the website. My 'whiney handwringer alert' went off right away.

I don't deny there are a few instances of police over-reation or worse.

I sure hope those flyers won't work, and no drunk slips through and hurts somebody.

Chances are the state or local jurisdictions will come up with some way to keep conducting these checkpoints in the same fashion.

I've had a friend killed by a drunk driver, and also have been run over while riding a bicycle by a drunk driver.

My father was seriously injured by a drunk driver.

Another family friend, also.

(I probably can't recall all, now)

This is the website I visited, connected to both the lawyer in the video, and the site that sells the camera. fairdui.org/

You know me... I turn every topic into some sort of libertarian soapbox...
And it's getting tiresome, especially on a DashCam forum.

Flame away...

But, it's the internet. I'd rather see some reasonable or at least good natured discourse, with everyone behaving as adults, or adulteresses, than have this stuff banned.
:)

my-protest-sign.jpg

This is the website I visited, connected to both the lawyer in the video, and the site that sells the camera. fairdui.org/

Try pinac.org. Just this Friday in California, a guy standing in his own garage, was filming the police across the street with his cell phone. The cops saw him, thought he had a gun, and opened fire on him. Four rounds. One hit him in the leg, requiring surgery. The cops apologized, but the sheriff said they did nothing wrong - and given the risk to cops, they have the right to defend themselves from people who 'inject themselves' into a situation.

No, "put down your weapon". No, not even a pause to verify there's a reasonable chance it's just a nosy neighbor. Nope. Shoot first, ask questions later. And be found fully justified.

I'm not advocating anarchy. I'm advocating police accountability. No more protecting bad cops. What just happened to James Blake - at the hands of a serially brutal NYPD officer - happened because there is no system in place to get rid of abusive, dangerous people who shouldn't be carrying badges. It's those overly aggressive law-breaking cops that give the entire profession the black eye it currently has.

Thanks, Mac.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pavle Action Camera Discussion 27
Back