WHY ARE ACCESSORIES A MYSTERY ?

elkriverscott

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
G 1 W
I'm hoping someone smarter than me is reading this. I have a G1 W. I don't suppose there is anywhere on this planet where I can located the size and type of A/V cable it uses. Or, perhaps a dealer? Funny, something new comes out and accessories are like pulling teeth.

Are you a geek insider? Good.
Any idea of the exact numbers and type of SD card port they use? I want to do some soldering. Thank you for reading.

Now, for the true mystery of the ages, what do you call the HDMI cable and what the heck am I looking for? It's the simple questions that lose me.

I'm hoping someone smarter than me is reading this. I have a G1 W. I don't suppose there is anywhere on this planet where I can located the size and type of A/V cable it uses. Or, perhaps a dealer? Funny, something new comes out and accessories are like pulling teeth.

Are you a geek insider? Good.
Any idea of the exact numbers and type of SD card port they use? I want to do some soldering. Thank you for reading.

Now, for the true mystery of the ages, what do you call the HDMI cable and what the heck am I looking for? It's the simple questions that lose me.

Most phones and cameras have a micro or mini HDMI socket if they have one at all. Most AV cables are RCA All except Sony use standard cables able to be bought at BestBuy (Expensive) or Walmart (Cheaper) or a Goodwill shop (Cheap if you are lucky) I got a mini USB cord in Kamloops with a phone charger for $4. Cable at BestBuy was $19 + tax. Take the camera with you and all will be revealed Quite a few use an old Nokia charger cord for the power end plug which is a 2.5mm plug.

Back