WI FI Iphone connection

roblut

Reaction score
Country
United States
I downloaded the dash cam reviewer app to may iPhone 7,turned on sg9633dcpro dash cam to wi fi followed instructions to go to settings and select camera and entered password, tried connecting several times but nothing shows on my iPhone,latest version is on dash cam 1.17 I hit video on app screen and it comes back no files found.

Are you able to test with a different friend or family members iPhone or even android? (To see if you can reproduce the problem)

IOS updates do seem to often throw a spanner in the works for dashcams.

what can I do to remedy the problem without fouling up the iPhone

I uninstalled and reinstalled the APP it shows in wifi settings but just spins and goes back to my network, with the iPad it connects right away no problems

Not familiar with those phones, but i would take a rummage thru advanced settings for wifi to see if there might be something in there you could turn on / off to see if that make any change.
The airplane mode are also well worth a try.

Ok finally got iPhone to connect had top turn off private address for the app,iphone connected to camera, now I can get the files but live feed not working suggestions.

Just tested my iPhone 12 Pro Max. Live view is working for me. Firmware 1.17 latest app.

86f268e963ca5e7d8406a5b6582eccf0.jpg

b1c1b84dcec2c9aae08af6c30d6e784c.jpg

Ok finally got iPhone to connect had top turn off private address for the app,iphone connected to camera, now I can get the files but live feed not working suggestions.
do you see the live feed on the iPad?

what models are your iPad and your iPhone, which OS version on each?

yes get live feed on iPad has version 14,4.1 iphone7 has version 14.4.2 phone connects to dash cam and I get the screen but no feed, i can get into the file photos

Back