Will The New SG9665C Capacitor version have a speed in video?

I have a question about the SG9665GC specifications that I've not seen published anywhere - what is the operating temperature range? Normal annual range here is from -15F to 100F (-26C to 38C) or higher. I'm more concerned about the low end as I'm sure the capacitor version can handle the high temps without issue.

We did hot and cold temperature testing but I don't have the report to hand, will have to check once staff come back from holidays what the numbers were

Are you able to get this information now that the holidays are over? No hurry I would just like to know what to expect in the real world.

Thanks

tests were completed from -20c to +70c
Thanks for looking into this. If it works at -20C then it has a reasonable chance at -26C as well, I mean there's only a little difference between real cold and really cold. :D

Good enough for me as I generally try to avoid going out in those temperatures anyhow.

I see that the new version has come out. However its priced at $199. I can not afford this right now. Is it possible to just buy the dash cam with out the GPS and all the extras(memory card)?

I see that the new version has come out. However its priced at $199. I can not afford this right now. Is it possible to just buy the dash cam with out the GPS and all the extras(memory card)?
Where are you located? I'm on tapatalk and can't see your location information

I'm from NY. Pier28 has already contacted me about a discount. I want to suggest you try to sell the unit alone without all the extras. Since its still early is it possible for you guys to sell the camera alone in the future? The A118c is available for $79.99. Since the GPS is a $40 add on and a 32gb card is around $15-$20 these days removing that would prob drop cost significantly.

We prefer to supply a complete solution, our product is made for the retail channel where everything supplied in one go is the better solution

Not trying to compete with the A118c, ours is a completely different product, appreciate that some people just want something cheaper, there are plenty of choices already in that segment of the market though, quite a lot of our customers are second time camera buyers

We prefer to supply a complete solution, our product is made for the retail channel where everything supplied in one go is the better solution

Not trying to compete with the A118c, ours is a completely different product, appreciate that some people just want something cheaper, there are plenty of choices already in that segment of the market though, quite a lot of our customers are second time camera buyers
:)

Back