Winter in Denmark

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Well we finally got a Little snow in my part of the country, but as usioal it will be gone Again within a couple of days.

I did experience a case on instant whiteout while driving :D

And that is why I clear the Whole car before leaving in the morning and clear it every time i get going. if that much snow lands on the blades and snaps them your unable to clear the screen when it snows or from following other cars / trucks.

Haha it was funny how they looked at you after the snow falls down :-D

In Germany:

If the cops will see you driving with snow and ice on your car "80 Euro penality and three traffic points". I'm not sure how many traffic points you can collect 12 or 18 is the limit then your licencse flys away.

There are pretty bad crashes with trucks and bigger vehicle who forgett to remove snow and ice.

Yep poor carmanship on my part :(
I did clean the Hood of my car, but for some strange reason i let the roof be, but at least the pedestrians got somthing to laugh about.

And i stopped as i am supposd to do, unmarked ( light ) crossings like that one, is where the car drivers have to keep ther eyes open and stop for pedestrians.

When i was Young and agile i walked out in front of cars in crosswalks like that and then jumped up on the Hood of the cars witch was not stopping, offcourse this practise meant i was flying up and over a car or got "embedded" in a windscreen from time to time.
But i am quite sure those drivers learned to pay more attention in those situations :D perhaps it is allso the reason why i feel like i am 70 years old when i am actually 47 ;)

Here as experienced driver you have 3 points, and only 2 the first couple of years you have your licence.
I am sure the cops would have been saying somthing if they saw me.

Back