World most lucky biker to be alive.

Don't know why they were holding the trucker hostage for.

Last edited:
there's every chance of him not surviving, it "looked like" delayed shock as he passed out moments later but given how the helmet deformed, it's possible he's got life threatening head injuries too

I wouldn't believe that a biker helmet was strong enough to be run over of a big truck and save a man's live.
The tyre pressure is only about the same as a bicycle tyre.
Not sure I would expect a helmet in that part of the world to be able to cope with a bicycle though!

I suspect that he didn't survive.

hehe yeah vigilantly moped drivers swung into action, but i recon they are used to being the target of indifferent drivers on larger vehicles.

I don't think the helmet would have supported the weight on its own, but combined with the skull inside it's quite possible the helmet and its contents remained intact. Motorcycle helmets are real protection, unlike cycle helmets which are designed for 14mph knocks and nothing more serious. There could have been severe neck injuries though.

This is the exact stupidity I see on the roads every day, and why I get so angry at the recklessness. All from people bleating "we're allowed" and taking no responsibility for their own safety. And no, they AREN'T "allowed" to ride dangerously, but unless there's a specific law forbidding a particular action they're too thick to understand they shouldn't be doing it.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Daft as a brush for trying to squeeze past .

A man of his inelegance I expect he reused the condemned helmet with added gaffer tape .

Just watched again, that helmet ended up like a crushed eggshell sliding off a hard boiled egg. I can't imagine a good outcome.
Description isn't perfect, he didn't clip the lorry, he hit the kerb. And it wasn't a freak accident, it was simple stupidity. Very predictable result.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

If he doesn't end up making it out alive, he is an award winner for sure.

2829e85e4a4759517f30127b1bb6ac3d.jpg.jpg

Unfortunately we live in a world that believe in "it's not my fault" and "somebody must pay".

Shocking... bikers in other countries are idiots, too.

Back