World's "most discrete" dashcam :-) Jado D760

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
This is one of the examples why dashcamera outer shell should be not be made by so called fashion designers.

Jado D760

Aparantly in design for this dashcam CEO of Torino Design Roberto Piatti was involved, or at least his name is on the product photos.

And whats wrong with that women in silver suit ( below ). Is she a handicap and has bad eyesight so she need to use a "fashion" dascham ?

I really dont get such non-practical product design and weird "advertisement".

j2.jpg

Size of dashcam is bigger than Aston Martin :)

j1.jpg

To me thats just another proof of the heard need thinning out, to get stuff like that you will need to be llike Andy warhole on METH :rolleyes:

PS. i dont even think thats a woman in the silver suit :eek:

As has been pointed out many times the Korean market is totally different, I could see having a designer name on a dash cam being a big draw for sales in Korean market. As for the silver suited "it", I will just chalk that up to cultural difference. Maybe it has some significance over there?

In hindsight the Panorama X2 and FineVu cameras look similar with the massive round plastic around the lens and orange flashes? Not sure if the Western market X2 is going to be blacked off a bit?

Must be the current trends out there and everyone is walking around in orange shoes?!

Maybe in the Western markets we all want discrete while they're not so popular and then when they are popular and everyone has them we'll see a similar shift to making them more visible too? Apple would be bound to do a big gold version!

these are designed for markets where people want the deterrent value a camera brings so they like it to be noticeable
And yet, there's a huge number of clips on youtube showing people deliberately running out in front of cars & purposely jumping on their bonnet. With some obvious piece of bling flashing away in the windscreen, you'd think these muppets would notice and veer off at the last moment.

Niko, I don't kown why you post such discussion ?
Roberto Piatti prvide deisgn ideas for the D760, is any problems ?
Do you use D760 ?
If you don't know anything, pls stop your silly post .
JADO is one of most professiona and biggest manufacturer , we OEM for many famous brand . the quality is better than so-called made in EU /AU .

As just an atractive "fashion/designer" accessory to hang on Gucci bag or OK even in car, just to make a statement of "look how cool branded / designer toy do I have" - this I leave to each person own opinion.

I was talking about practicality (non-practicaloty) of such design solution for in-car use mostly for western market. You should take it as a favour from me to bring to attention to your "designers" if they want to go to "western markets". ( so where is "thank you" from you ?) :)

If you don't know anything,.

I know enough to judge this item based on local EU and most so called western market needs.

If you want to know how other people react please post thread with pole so people can cast their votes.

pls stop your silly post .

Are you telling me I have no rights to express my personal opinion where I explaining why I have such sn opinion
? Is it against forum rules? - Please answer me on this!

the quality is better than so-called made in EU /AU .

Please show me where I said anything about quality ???! - Please replay !

I'm always function over form, so many designer things i don't get, for instance i have never seen anything from Danish B&O i like.

Also many designer sports cars, i just don't get them and some i even dislike very much.
Its the same with regular cars, most new cars i hate due to how LEDs light are used on them.

Same with ppl pimping their cars to make them look like something they are not and never will be, for me a car is just something so i don't have to walk from A to B.
But i would like a different car myself as i have allays liked to be different and that's also what i have been told i am my whole life, but i would not go for that trendy BMW or Audi or maybe even some Italian sports car, atm i dream about having a butt ugly 10 ton bomb and bullet proof truck.
And i would have no problem spending so many money of that truck i would have been able to buy both the BMW and the Audi + the Italian sports car.

But i will not have anything to say with my dashcams, those are something i prefer other ppl don't see at all.

Same i would not buy a trendy 10.000 dollar Apple I watch, but i would with no problem spend 250.000 dollars on a handmade swiss watch, and i would wear it while i weld on my 10 ton truck and change oil on it.
I don't get a 250.000 dollar watch to send any signals, its also a thing i would prefer most ppl dont see, i would get such a watch as the craftsmanship amaze me, but not for other ppl to see i can afford such craftsmanship and they wear a Seiko.

I will not try to be something i am not, but i hope what is in my heart and soul is something other ppl can respect, to me its about what ppl do and how they do it, it have nothing to do with what they own.
The millionaire giving avay 100 millions is nothing to me compared to the poor guy that have nothing but still everyday he do all he can to help other ppl.

Sure i also respect ppl like Bill and Melinda Gates giving away craploads of their money, but really that's the least they should do i think.

Seeing that camera is another reason I came to this forum for help with getting a camera. People around here would start a line while I was installing it to see who got first chance to steal it, LOL!

I don't like the way it looks, but I'm not totally hung up on 'looks'. (Wish I could find some women that felt the same way.) :(

If it worked well, did what I needed it to do, and at a good price, I would have to disguise it.
If a black sharpie wasn't enough, could glue one of these on the front, and pretend it's just a big air freshener.

wholesale-solid-car-air-freshener-blue-silver-plastic-cd-shape-with-ocean-scent54257ee5a1bff_1.jpg

I see the cam entered in JADO section. Jado 760
Hello Jadohogan, please add more feature & specifications.
Is it available now?
Who are authorised distributors?
How does this attach to glass? Please show the pictures.

Back