Would you ride a quad bike at 70mph on motorway without helmet?

trignflo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Now, I know if perfectly legal, but a part of me just thinks this is crazy! Not a chance if anything goes wrong mechanically or through the actions of another driver!

Many Danes do that every day here.

you see, here you can get licenceplates on a quadbike ( providing it have light - indicators and so on ) and since that turn your quad into a car you do not need to Wear a helmet in a car.

Is is offcourse just one of many cases that proof that this country is driven by utter incompetence :(

The cheapest brand new car here is a 400 ccm Chinese quad with licenceplates on it.

EU law state that from 2016 quad cars can max do 90 km/h and will need a diff on the rear axle,

EU :mad: i am not a fan of that as it Work now, the original idea of a trade organisation is valid enuff, but it have gone out of hand many years ago.

No way, ever felt a decent size bug hit you? ;-)

It could take out an eye :p

Quads on highways are legal? Not in New York. Just to cross road or designated recreation roads. That guy is insane!

back in the day i was riding shotgun on a friends bike, wearing a helmet but it had no visor, so when we hit a swarm of moskitoes it allmost took me out.
HAd to ask my friend to stop the bike so i could rub all the damm bugs out of my eyes, and spit the ones in my mouth out.

Dident mythbusters do a test on what it will take to take a man out ? think they ended up with a fairly large animal, but that was kill a man by impact not hit a man and make him Loose control of a bike,,, and then kill himself.

Back