• Nice :)

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

blacki2015

Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Halo,
Poważnie, ile mogę wycisnąć z Xiaomi Yi? Firmware 1.2.13?
wszystkie pliki Autoexec? gdzie można umieścić na karcie do pracy? lub po wgraniu pliku na kartę autoezec zmienić ustawienia jakości wideo w aplikacji? czy nagrywać tylko po włączeniu aparatu?
Czekam na odpowiedzi na te pytania i czekamy na chłodnym włamania :)
Pozdrawiam

Halo,
Poważnie, ile mogę wycisnąć z Xiaomi Yi? Firmware 1.2.13?
wszystkie pliki Autoexec? gdzie można umieścić na karcie do pracy? lub po wgraniu pliku na kartę autoezec zmienić ustawienia jakości wideo w aplikacji? czy nagrywać tylko po włączeniu aparatu?
Czekam na odpowiedzi na te pytania i czekamy na chłodnym włamania :)
Pozdrawiam

??? What is this language? Polish? In English, please....

Seriously, how much I can squeeze out of Xiaomi Yi ? Firmware 1.2.13 ?
All files Autoexec ? where you put on the card to work? or after uploading a file to the card autoezec change the video quality settings in the application? whether to record only when you turn the camera ?
I am waiting for answers to these questions and look forward to a cool burglary :)
Regards

Seriously, how much I can squeeze out of Xiaomi Yi ? Firmware 1.2.13 ?
I am assuming you are talking about video quality? The colors are really good on the Yi. If you are after that crisp, knife-sharp video -there is a lot of squeezing to be done. The 1.2.13 FW only fixes an issue with powering off while in use, as far as I know.

All files Autoexec ? where you put on the card to work?
Put your autoexec.ash in the root of your SD-card, if you put it in a folder it won't run. If you have several scripts, choose one to be your autoexec.ash, or write your own (copy/paste :)) with whatever script lines you want to run.

or after uploading a file to the card autoezec change the video quality settings in the application?
Im not sure I understood that question quite right, but the autoexec will allow you to change more settings than the app makes available. For instance, in autoexec you can change the resolution, just like in the app, but you can also change the amount of noise reduction in the video, which could not have been done from the app.

after uploading a file to the card autoezec change the video quality settings in the application?
That depends on the contents of the script. You can alter things like resolution, white balance, noise reduction, light settings, framerate, and a whole lot of other stuff too. Tell me if I misunderstood your question.

whether to record only when you turn the camera ?
You can change the default mode, so that the cam is ready for video recording once you turn it on, instead of the factory default photo mode. This is done from the "YI action" app that is available in play-store for android, and app-store for apple. I dont think the Yi support dash cam mode (power on and start rec when external power is applied), so you have to turn it on and press rec manually.

A cool burglary? Do tell me how that turns out for you :D

Bitmash; Professional and nice :) thanks for this information , as well as to detail , as I put it on the SD card AutoExec with the values that are contained in it , this is one that I have the possibility of a code that gives 1600x1200 50fps , with other options me nothing works which was a shame because I care about the highest 16x9 :) 2k ... :) )

I am testing this in my autoexec.ash today, in FW 1.2.13. I know it says 1.2.0 in the script, but it seems to work for good 2k. It's only 30FPS tough.

#YiMAX script by nutsey for 1.2.0 firmware
#vibrance/saturation adjustments
t ia2 -adj ev 0 0 140 0 0 150 0
#shadow/highlight clipping adjustments
t ia2 -adj l_expo 163
t ia2 -adj autoknee 255
#set gamma level
t ia2 -adj gamma 220
#enable 14 scene mode
t cal -sc 14
#enable raw+jpeg stills
t app test debug_dump 14
#set noise reduction value to 1024
t ia2 -adj tidx -1 1024 -1
#enable 1296p30@30Mbps video
writeb 0xC06CE446 0x02
writew 0xC05C1006 0x41F0

Good luck on your journey towards perfect 2k :)

No job in my cam, PAL - 2K 25fps, not 30fps...
NTSC yes, 2K 30fps...

...in pal corresponding framerate to 30fps ntsc is 25fps, it is given by tv format!
30/25, 60/50, 120/100, 240/200...
only 24fps and 48fps are equal in pal and ntsc because of cinema format.
LG
gente

Well, with me on the 1.2.13 image quality is much better than a converted 1.2.12 ( hack ) .
It is a pity that the Video PAL for 2k 25fps :( I only have to 1080p and can not be ? Create 60fps ??
I cordially greet and ask for info :))
How to perform a sharper and deeper colors ? These files autoexec_ash somehow I do not work on microSD ... ; (

@blacki2015 ...switch to ntsc and you have 1080p 60fps, no chance 2k and 60fps!
If not work you do something wrong.
No difference between both original firmwares, only the bitrate can make the difference.

LG
gente

f 1.2.13 , the AFT Ambarella ? just please tell which rows and what to replace, what is the max. values?
File script - autoexec ash?
Edit the source on where and what values to enter :) ??
Regards and waiting for help :)

load a ready adjusted firmware with 35mbits for your camera version (be careful you load the right one) here:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/xiaomi-yi-custom-firmware-with-lastest-revision.13557/
rename if necassery to "firmware.bin" put it in root directory switch off camera and than start it again. It beeps about 30 seconds and then switch off by itself, now the update is ready.
Switch on xiaomi again and you will have new firmware setting all high quality modes to 35mbits. So you do not need setting in script, everytime you start cam you have 35mbits of bitrate. Resolutions which are not supported by the app you need to setup via autoexec.ash.
The camera needs an accu which have more than the half of power.
Max stable bitrate is 35mbits, but with a quick microsd you can go to 45mbits.
LG gente

Okay, thanks a lot , and as you apply my camera that I had a choice ?
autoexec for 1.2.13? link?

Okay, thanks a lot , and as you apply on my phone that I had a choice ?
autoexec.ash ? for 1.2.13 ?

I have these lines in my autoexec.ash for pretty good 2k at 35Mbit/s on fw1.2.13. It runs fine on unmodified firmware (only tested it for a few minutes):

#2304x1296, 30 fps 35Mbit/s
writeb 0xC06CC426 0x02
writew 0xC05C1EB2 0x420C

he wants 1600x1200@50 fps and automatic recording.
this is for z23L 1.2.13 custom @35mbps

#disable thumbnail file
lu_util exec rm /tmp/fuse_d/DCIM/100MEDIA/*_thm.mp4
sleep 1
#set file size to 4GB
writew 0xC03A8520 0x2004
sleep 3
# Set Video Resolution 1600x1200 60/50P 4:3
writeb 0xC06CC426 0x0C
sleep 2
t app key record

not tested