Yet More Dumb Crap in Rockville

S P

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
SGGCX2PRO & SGGCX2
Last night this Honda Accord cut completely from the outside turn lane into the inside turn lane. Where the heck do they think the Ford Mustang next to them was supposed to go? This happens sooo often. How can people have so little physical space awareness while driving 2-ton hunks of metal??

Heading back from lunch today, this Acura TL started coming right into my lane. Luckily they saw I was there, but I was within a tenth of a second from full panic stopping.

And then today, as news broke that the Batman of US 29 here in Maryland was killed by someone in a Toyota Camry, I get this fool completely blowing the red and just rolling on through without a care in the world.

My wife sent me this: TRAFFIC DEATHS JUMP 15% IN 2015

Not surprised. Know what's also up? NEAR-MISSES, and having to continually avoid morons who aren't paying the F*CK attention!!!! Never in my life have I seen such awful driving as I have in the past year or so. Hence the dash cam. It's not if but when I won't be successful in avoiding one of these fools. When I post a thread "it finally happened", you'll know.

Back