Yi problem- one side is blurry

Liptoor86

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Hi, I have a problem with my YI. After I scratch original lens I replace it with gopro lens and now I have left side blurry. If I put back original lens it´s same. Do you know where is my problem? Thx
nGmDmQ

if you change the lens and it's soft on one side still then the lens base is not square with the sensor board
Thank you, I just put a 4 layers of paper between sensor and lens holder and after refocus it is great again :)

I replace it with gopro lens

Any wonder their profits on a ridiculously overpriced product is being savaged by investors

@jokiin.......... Amazing how paper can help and apparently what some supposed secret paper work can do for the go pro stats and the market

Just talking

Did replacing the lens with a go pro lens still make the body fit back into the outer frame of the camera? Would you mind dropping a picture of the camera with the replaced lens?
I was debating on replacing my camera's lens because it has a discoloration on one side, and was just going to buy a yi camera lens replacement, but if that works too I might get that instead.

Couple of layers of paper??? Haha all you had to do was turn the lens a bit.

Back