You left your keys in the door

Would not work on me, my car does not use a key :p

I'll take the key anyways.
He'll run out of keys. :D

Doesnt seem like a very smart game to me. What happens when he causes a crash, or harasses a psycho and gets shot/stabbed?

Doesnt seem like a very smart game to me....
\
It's not. Some people need to spend more time doing something meaningful with their lives.

When I was a dumb teenager, we used to play 'hubcap'.
There was a small park/picnic area on a sharp curve in the beach town I grew up in.
We'd sit there, wait for a car to come by, then fling a hubcap out into the street.
"Hey! You lost your hubcap!'
You'd not believe how many people would turn around, park on the shoulder, and walk over to the old, dented hubcap, then realize they weren't missing one. We'd be rolling on the ground laughing.
(We were easily amused)
More than once we had to scatter, running in different directions as some angry man threatened to kick our butts.

The coolest thing was to get some hotshot to stop whose car had mag wheels. (No hubcaps)

:)

i have not used a key in a door since 1998 when i sold my Opel.

i have not used a key in a door since 1998 when i sold my Opel.
It's hard to understand what the hell other driver is saying unless you are stopped while driving so if someone points to the door and says something, you have to check to see what the other driver is pointing at.

yeah :)

Would be pointless to try with me as i allways have the radio blasting and dont bother much with what is beside me, or that is, ever since i put the innovv C3 on the right side of my car i do focus a little more on that side to see if i pass any phone junkies the C3 might capture.

Last week, I had a screw in my rear passenger tire and it was almost flat.
I was about to enter the highway and was waiting for the cars to go through that entry lane red light.
A lady on my right honked me and said something.
I thought, "Did I cut her off? Is she mad or just crazy?"
I ignored.
She honked again and I rolled the windows down.
She said something.
I was like, "What?".
Then she pointed to my tire.
I said, "My tire?"
She screamed, "Yes, it's completely flat".
I said, "Okay I'll check it out, thank you".
That's when we were both stopped. I can't imagine anyone having a conversation in traffic with all the cars in front, on the sides and on the back plus wind.

I still had to enter highway but took the immediate exit and checked. The tire was almost flat and I was running on the side walls.
I filled up using my 12 air compressor with the screw in place and drove home using side streets in case I have to stop.
It survived but the tire shop couldn't patch it as I've driven when it was that low and side walls are damaged. :(
But it'd be much worse if that lady didn't notify me.

So basically, that entry lane's red light saved me otherwise I'd have run on rims after few miles on highway.

Last edited:
Back