Pics that make you smile

hehe :D

I need 179 of those, preferable trained ones that will NOT turn on the handler.

hehe :D

I need 179 of those, preferable trained ones that will NOT turn on the handler.

I'm not sure I wanna' know what you want with 179 alien face huggers. I was thinking maybe only eight; one for Snow White and seven for the dwarfs. :)

220px-Alien-The_Facehugger.png
And good luck with the training! :D

oh it's just a question of "where to set them free", you know... (oh if you order some - pls. add 20 for me, too ;)

but for doing this, you'd need balls:
post2.jpg

That look like what Elvis needed on his last days :D

i know the feeling, you think you let out a little wind, and then you go liquid :confused:

That polat vortex is screwing with you guys, and those big lakes dont make it better trowing a curveball once in a while

i know the feeling, you think you let out a little wind, and then you go liquid :confused:

...either I understood this sentence right, or I've been completly wrong. Either way, it would be disgusting ;-)

And yeah. Weather royally s....cks. Had to take my chiliplants back inside as temps are going down to the weekend... (they allready started to bloom - survivers from last years)

It is a Danish saying for you just think you got it made and then things change, if you translate it more accurate it would be you think you are farting but then you are taking a dump instead.
Dont think my friend have his chillies going yet, but its hard to know cuz its his big sister that start them up at her place before they go in the "glass house" in my friends garden.

(yeah, that's the way i understood ;)

well, as long as they are small and still growing it's ok to have them inside... but when they start to bloom they should be outdoor for the bees to do their job, otherwhise the plant will loose strength - resulting in "fewer chilis" (well, after last years harvest this actually won't be so bad for me after all... ;-)

9EvTWDs.jpg

Speed cam, gangsta style :cool:

^^ good luck getting the plate number to send him a speeding ticket!

^^ good luck getting the plate number to send him a speeding ticket!
Don't bother, his name will soon appear in the obituary list anyway.

It is a Danish saying for you just think you got it made and then things change, if you translate it more accurate it would be you think you are farting but then you are taking a dump instead.
Well..thanks for that, now I can avoid the embarrassment of asking my doctor that question ;)

Wonder what the hell that guy launched off :eek:

My guess would be a wire wrapped around a tire / axle and the driver didn't let off the gas fast enough so it climbed like a yoyo. Can't tell if it drove over downed wires or hit one of the guy wires, but the landing definitely seems to qualify for some sort of achievement award.

KuoH

Wonder what the hell that guy launched off :eek:

... hit one of the guy wires,...
That's probably the case. You can see some sheathing hanging near the left rear wheel. Probably not the first 'accident' for the vehicle either given the mis-matched sheet metal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back