Pics that make you smile

...i like the greenplant growing out of the mouth... maybe sony should have filmed that tree, woulde be scarier than the cgi-ghosts in the new "moviefranchise formerly known as ghostbusters" ;-)

Yeah, that tree barfs up green ivy after it eats the little children who were climbing it. :D

There will never be another movie like the original Ghostbusters. Then again, most remakes and sequels are sad imitations of the originals.

Last edited:
new olympic discipline: the nut-cracker

post2.jpg

And the ball buster...

giphy.gif

This what happens when tattoo maker skips geography classes :)

TheOldSayingComesToMindYouGetWhatYouPayFor-5853.jpg

Looks like he skipped arts class too, and his tatoo classes was proberly in the "big house" :rolleyes:

I only have 1 tatoo, made by a champion artist about 30 years ago.

Its just a little lion on my right shoulder.

I think there is a saying about if you are a bad driver you have death on the rear seat, if that is true then my mobius captured a bad driver today on the way home.
death_in_rear_seat.jpg

PS. i cant stress how much i like the mobius as a side camera, tho the front cameras allso captured his plate on this grey day, so did the side mobius and it only have 2-3 frames to get it right.
In this pic i am doing 80 km/h and so is the bad driver going the other way.

post2.jpg

...apparently, there's a marked for this...

I guess paces like students Campus, where they share fridge between few students ?

PS. i cant stress how much i like the mobius as a side camera, tho the front cameras allso captured his plate on this grey day, so did the side mobius and it only have 2-3 frames to get it right.
In this pic i am doing 80 km/h and so is the bad driver going the other way.

@kamkar1, I can't agree with you more about having the Mobius (or any other cam) as side cameras. I catch all kinds of unexpected things, especially things I didn't even notice while driving but only discovered when reviewing the footage. After two years of experimentation with side facing cameras I wouldn't be without them now.

Edit: One of my favorites is still the guy I caught checking out all the stuff on the back seat of my vehicle. The funny thing is that I see this guy all the time down at the local Food Coop. (where the capture occurred) and I sometimes feel tempted to show him the photo.

sidecampeeper.jpg

Last edited:
@Dashmellow

..mind a suggestion?

Put a Sheet in the back seat your car... Write on it:
"Dear curios watcher,
if you look in the upper part of my car's interior, you'll see a Dashcam pointed sideways.
Smile, you've just been snapped.
If you're interested in a copy of the Photo showing you inspecting my car's interior, pls. leave
your business-card under the wiper, and I'll send you a copy..."

...as an alternative, you could also write something like "for a foto, visit my page on www.dashmellowspage.com" and add a QR-code ;)

@Dashmellow

..mind a suggestion?

Put a Sheet in the back seat your car... Write on it:
"Dear curios watcher,
if you look in the upper part of my car's interior, you'll see a Dashcam pointed sideways.
Smile, you've just been snapped.
If you're interested in a copy of the Photo showing you inspecting my car's interior, pls. leave
your business-card under the wiper, and I'll send you a copy..."

...as an alternative, you could also write something like "for a foto, visit my page on www.dashmellowspage.com" and add a QR-code ;)

Thanks for the suggestion but not my style really. Also, if someone were up to no good rather than just being nosy I would prefer to discreetly catch them in the act rather than alert them to the presence of a camera and risk a possible smashed window and missing cam. The rear window of my truck has rather dark tinted glass and so it makes the installed dash cams quite stealthy and often more or less invisible in most lighting situations and I like it that way.

Dashmellowspage.com.........hummnnnn, interesting. :cool:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back