Pics that make you smile

oHYw7Pw.jpg

Something's about to happen!

I see someone transforming into a oversized smurf soon :eek: maybe even the foul smelling spotted smurf :D

Learning video making me smile, but i think the main reason for my smile is somewhat off topic ;) and base on what you could do and how it would look if you could remove all air in that room much faster.

Learning video making me smile, but i think the main reason for my smile is somewhat off topic ;) and base on what you could do and how it would look if you could remove all air in that room much faster.

That is one of my favorite videos from a science related program. You know what should happen and when it does it's really quite awesome. The way the feathers bounce. The look on Brian Cox face tells you he feels the same way.

Brian

That is one of my favorite videos from a science related program. You know what should happen and when it does it's really quite awesome. The way the feathers bounce. The look on Brian Cox face tells you he feels the same way.

Brian
Yup. 'Knowing' is not the same as seeing it with your own eyes. That's what science is about, not believing that you know something, but verifying it.

...the BBC must have a lot of funding left to book such a vacuum-chamber and performing this kind of experiments ;-)

but Q: does youtube act up with you (all), too, or is it just on my PC? Yesterday it looked like it has no Stylesheet and no vid's been working, today I have troubles to see embeded YT-vids...??

No problems for me with the computer, but i am off to test out a DIY NVG i "made" with some parts i had lying around.

Ajusting to navigate by a screen that have a image fron a camera is somthing else than just using the eyes as is, but my eyes cant see in darkness, i can do that with the NVG + a IR light

right, that sounds like another "long night of the search of the small, little, devilish idoticly hidden option causing all the problems" for me :-/

yach... o btw an oldi but goldy:
(hope it works, can only copy the link ...)

get your degree today! you can be on your way to a career in electronics repair just like sara here.
To be fair, anyone who does a lot of soldering picks up the hot end once. Just once. For about 0.0001s.
It was lucky this photographer had such good timing. ;)

hehe yeah :D

Yesterday i was testing my DIY night vission goggles, and walking around in the darkness on a football field at the school on the other side of the road i was like ??? so thats how minecraft is :D

Was allright tho, fine for walking around navigating passt things, and when i connect my other camera to my scope and change over to that i will be able to kill a lot of vermin this year.

Sad thing is that really is my home defence equipment, and the 9 mm was damm hard to come by as it is a bastard size in the metric system of things.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back