Pics that make you smile

Saw that nintendo mod yesterday, and i like it :cool:

DRk974e.jpg

hehe that girl can vault my pole anytime :)

Last edited:
...and people are still saying we have no climate-change... :-/

Of course there is climate change, that has been going on for millions of years......even before man and cars;)

Well what companys ask today for a pretty strait forward simple job is Un be fawking beleveable, i hear and see words i dont even know, and this in relation to a job where you will be hard pressed to find another person with same education and skill set and experience as me.

And still i dont get the job.

But i refuse to use 10 point power words applying for a job as a simple painter.

The world is going to hell.

@thancam

not to worry, I'm no mod here ;)

...just been curious because this is the "pics that make you smile"-thread, and we sure were off-topic for several occasions, but never on the accident-part... that made me wondering :)

...why don't you open an own thread? Sure there are enough who would contribute and appreciate :)

Yes please.

I think it might be a cluster of those small RC jet engines, i just wanted one or tow of those to propell a bicycle, but this is just so much cooler.

...I think that would not work out (remembering a TopGear-Episode where they tried it); think the rolling-resistance's too high...

But that must be a rather big RC-Engine; would have guessed a modived P&W from an old(er) Citation...

Yeah that one is on my to do list if i ever get down there. :cool:

Luge,,,, the only reason for me to ever go on a ski holliday, and it would have to be the skeleton with the head first :cool:

Those bords strapped to the feet,,,,,,,, forget about it.

Back