Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor: (www.hiniko.com)

niko_vico_opia2.jpg

Thanks Niko for excellent customer service and fast shipping!

I wanted him to test the unit before shipping it to me because of reports of poor supercapaciors in some units. He did that and it makes the purchase more safe for me as a customer.

Also, he put in some free things in the package: 11 in 1 holder, 8 in 1 holder, micro lenspen and a 25cm mini usb L adapteer.

Now to hardwire the unit into my car ;).

Once again Niko, thanks! :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Niko is the man! I've had many dealings with him and he's always been helpful

First post here just to say thanks to Nikolai, I received my Street Guardian SG9665GC v2, GPS + 64Gb + Hardwiring + Extras ( ultimate set ) today.

Fast shipping and a really good package got it fitted this morning and it all seems to work very well. This was a really well thought out kit of parts and included everything needed to hard wire this to my Audi S1.

First post here just to say thanks to Nikolai, I received my Street Guardian SG9665GC v2, GPS + 64Gb + Hardwiring + Extras ( ultimate set ) today.

Fast shipping and a really good package got it fitted this morning and it all seems to work very well. This was a really well thought out kit of parts and included everything needed to hard wire this to my Audi S1.
Thank you too.
If at some stage you might get a chance to post photos of your set up in this thread:

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/where-did-you-mount-the-camera-post-your-pictures.502/

Thanks.

Vico Opia2 PROMOTIONAL SALE incl. additional FREE ACCESSORIES

Check out www.HINIKO.com

Vico Opia2 Promotional Sale.jpg

IN Stock: CLICK HERE
2-way USB (2.1A+1.0A) Car Cigarette Lighter Charger Socket Splitter Adapter

Brand: Autoban / Wine (Korea)

Specifications
  • Model: AW-Z44
  • Cigarette Lighter Input Voltage: 12V-24V
  • Output Power: 12V-24V / 120W
  • USB-1 Output: 5V / 2.1A
  • USB-1 Output: 5V / 1A
  • Main fuse: 8-10A
  • Power cord length: 60cm
  • Main unit size: 75 x 30 x 50mm
  • Packaging size: 138 x 28 x 165mm

Package includes:
  • AW-Z44 cigarette lighter splitter
  • 3M adhesive tape ( pre-attached )
  • packaging

WINE AW-Z44 (1).jpg

WINE AW-Z44 (2).jpg

WINE AW-Z44 (3).jpg

WINE AW-Z44 (4).jpg

WINE AW-Z44 (5).jpg

WINE AW-Z44 (6).jpg

WINE AW-Z44 (7).jpg

WINE AW-Z44 (8).jpg

WINE AW-Z44 (9).jpg

WINE AW-Z44 (10).jpg

Now SG9665GC Twin Pack available on Promotional Offer.

2 x SG9665GC .jpg

Hi @niko : Can you tell me if the current price of product "2-way USB (2.1A+1.0A) Car Cigarette Lighter Charger Socket Splitter Adapter" is an promotional one or not? Thank you.

Hi @niko : Can you tell me if the current price of product "2-way USB (2.1A+1.0A) Car Cigarette Lighter Charger Socket Splitter Adapter" is an promotional one or not? Thank you.
Hi @Padwanjoe,
Currently it has a normal listed price. Some time small discount can be applied for forum members ( via PM ), if bought along with dashcam.

Hi @niko and thanks for the prompt reply!

Hello @niko - sorry to ask a silly question: Is the SG9665GC original available without GPS?

Many thanks.

Hello @niko - sorry to ask a silly question: Is the SG9665GC original available without GPS?

Many thanks.

Hello @Richard Ayrton , all questions are welcome.
SG9665GC set comes from factory with GPS included as a standard.
We do recommend using included GPS because it helps with some other functions ( not only as gps location logger ) and maybe with future dashcam firmware updates it may be essential to have GPS logger for proper dascham performance.

Last edited:
SG9665GC v3 Now IN STOCK !
Available with 32GB, 64GB, 128GB MicroSD Cards

Edit:
All orders placed before 19 Dec 2016 99% guaranteed to be delivered before Christmas ( UK customers ).
Rest EU countries delivery "guarantee" before Christmas is around 90%.

SG9665GC v3 32 64 128.jpg

V3 package content NO card size 30 cm.jpg

Last edited:
ELB2B - Quite versatile dashcamera mounting solution now available from online store and across the Amazon Pan-European marketplaces.
Fits most so called T-Slot / T-mount daschameras.

Amazon stock (FBA) Fulfilled By Amazon for instant delivery.

ELB2B-3M-T (1).jpg

ELB2B-3M-T (2).jpg
ELB2B-3M-T (3).jpg
ELB2B-3M-T (4).jpg
ELB2B-3M-T (5).jpg
ELB2B-3M-T (6).jpg
ELB2B-3M-T (7).jpg

Back