Pics that make you smile

Mr. Fusion are a nice devise, hope i am the one that come up with it as everyone are going to get at least one.

That could probably make me the worlds first true gazillionaire :cool:

But lately my interests have switched from fusion to dark energy and not least anti gravity.

follow my friends at alphalab http://alpha.web.cern.ch/

Simple things like proton decay i leave to simpletons like Dr. Sheldon Cooper :D

Last edited:
I think its the other way around, though i have no idea when that TV series started.

Yeah and by 66 at least in American car design much of the "Jetsons" design was gone.

Love the old days, people was just throwing stuff at a wall to see what stuck :D

Have anyone tried to look up what that actually is ?

Last edited:
Confirms that caffeine is the most powerful force in the universe

Thats why i only take my hit in the morning, the rest of the day i dont touch the stuff.

a3MOYDr_460s.jpg

Category must be MUSIC

I was punk for a while when i was a kid, but there was no makeup for boys back then :D
Other than that we was all in from pissing on each other and anyone else ( literally ) to god know what :rolleyes::censored: no doubt i was the most foul smelling kid in class.

Well at least the kid has attention for some details. Only 1 crossed out character, but needs to work on legibility. :)

KuoH

I'll bet when he graduates to a ball point pen the legibility may improve. :) That crossed out character is an "F" isn't it?

Thats a most modest wish for a little kid, Danish kids wish for and get the new X iphone

All signs are there for Danes spending more on presents than ever before, the post offices which are now in regular stores and gas stations have to use most of their space for parcels not picked up yet.
And those stores with a " post office" dont make a dime on that part of the business.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back