Pics that make you smile

aXv183b_460s.jpg

Those chars don't matter. They just tell what page he came from and may also contain search terms. The actual item link is in my post a few below the original pic.

Don't think that was the issue. It was all about the kid's penmanship. ;)

What impressed me was the determination to copy the entire URL by hand, which was probably not an easy task for a child that age judging by the writing instrument used.

KuoH

It was all about the kid's penmanship. ;)

What impressed me was the determination to copy the entire URL by hand, which was probably not an easy task for a child that age judging by the writing instrument used.

KuoH

Yeah, I agree. Probably a kid who will do well in school and beyond.

The kid dont have ADD or whatever its called, most kids dont seem to have a long attention span, even with such a thing as a x-mas wish for santa.
And 23 bucks are not much for making a dream come true.

I'm sure more than a few of the flat earth nuts are just attention seekers

Some are paid trolls that seem to be working with the idea that they can reduce the intellect of there target audience, they may be right, but then again, anyone that would buy into the flat earth nonsense has to be lacking in the intellect department already.

Brian

Yeah, I agree. Probably a kid who will do well in school and beyond.

When my nephew was about 5 years old he would paste several ads from the newspaper onto a sheet of paper -- he didn't want there to be any misunderstanding as to what he wanted. This smart ass is now fully grown and manages a software development group.

Brian

When my nephew was about 5 years old he would paste several ads from the newspaper onto a sheet of paper -- he didn't want there to be any misunderstanding as to what he wanted. This smart ass is now fully grown and manages a software development group.

Brian
I remember doing that when I was a kid... I even cut out the store's logo so Santa knew where to get it. :p

Don't think that was the issue. It was all about the kid's penmanship. ;)
Wouldn't that be crayonmanship? :p

I'm suddenly reminded of a clip from Survivor a while back... Some guy with a Jersey accent was accused of being a sore loser and his reply was "hey, I'm a good sportsmanship!" And he said it more than once (that he IS one, not that he practices it) so it wasn't just a slip of the tongue.

Wouldn't that be crayonmanship? :p

I'm suddenly reminded of a clip from Survivor a while back... Some guy with a Jersey accent was accused of being a sore loser and his reply was "hey, I'm a good sportsmanship!" And he said it more than once (that he IS one, not that he practices it) so it wasn't just a slip of the tongue.

I almost mentioned crayons actually, but it looks like the kid's handwriting on his Santa letter might possibly be in colored pencil so I stuck with "penmanship". And "crayonmanship" is a mouthful! :D

I have sinned in my sleep many times, and often i ididn't even want to wake in the middle of it:sleep:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back