Pics that make you smile

I think that rc car launch are a hoax, we strapped a whole bunch of rocket engines to rc cars and never attained speeds like that.
But maybe drag slowed us down cuz we did not launch up a ramp, but in the end the Tamiya king hauler did get enough speed that it did disintegrate good on impact with a curb at a 45 degree angle.

The King hauler as it look, not the truck we destroyed.

On the fatal drive i think it was packing 5 rocket engines, each able to lift a 500 grams rocket with ease, and the launch was first on electric engine full speed in #3 gear and then when rockets kick in we switch to neutral for all rocket power.
114-RC-King-Hauler-Black-Edition-2185865-a128476.jpg

Too bad the videos of it are lost on a crashed harddrive.

Info that made me smile, cuz i was confirmed in my belief.

So a TV station made a list of the car brands that get the most speeding tickets in Denmark, guess who are in the top,,,,,,, yep,,,, BMW

1. BMW ( 24.1 % of all BMW owners have gotten a speeding ticket or more within the past year )
2. Tie with Audi and Mercedes ( 22.5% )
3. Volvo
4. Alfa romeo
5. Fiat.
6. Honda
7. Peugeot
8. VW
9. Tie with Seat & Ford
10. Mazda
11. Opel
12. Tie with Cireoen & renault
13. Nissan
14. Mitsubishi
15. Toyota
16. Tie with Hyundai and Skoda
17. Suzuki :cool: what i drive & 0 speeding tickets in 32 years ( 12.1% )
18. Kia ( 11% )

Like me, be safe out there. (y)

Maybe we can soon get that kick ass night footage we want :D;)

And winter footage.

Guys, what a great thread, and it's been here for 3 years or so, I only stumbled on to it just today!

As to the picturs, isn't that at least a little inapropriate?

Video that made me smile, and remember old Nike commercial,,,,, Just do it !

i'm not pulling this of with my almost 40 year old Yamaha XS650 Special... not even if it could...

If these cars were girls, you know what's shaking....

Dont come knocking when the car is rocking :)

Mound for camera need to be stiffer,,,,,, stiffer

There are often a lot of fun stuff in the off topic forums, i have a couple i look in on and many of my posts come from there.

Some time ago, I was unloading at a client's location, and I seriously had someone in my dashcam recording that could definitely be a celebrity (I could even swear to it), but I don't know if I can post this snapshot I took. I mean, the celeb might be against it and sue me (photo rights and date/time stamped), but also the person who might be the actual person ...?!?!?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back