Pics that make you smile

I recomend grinder with cutting disk, no oxy acetylen near the expensive rubber.

Big and defenetly a "nope".

get some concrete, a form big enough for tire & claw, fill the form with concrete and put the tire incl. claw into it; write your initials into the hardening concrete, and sell it as modern art for 'bout 5000 bugs... enough money for 4 new alu-rims and new rubbers (and with a bit of luck there's enough money to pay the fine) ;-)

well a artist once passed his own poo in a can off as art :rolleyes: and some guy just paied a bundle for a lot of beatels hair, so i guess that would work too.

I would call the pice "rage of the artist" the death of mobility.

cool, a title for the "sculpture" - now it's worth 10 times as without it, 50'000 bugs for the claw & tire - enough for a new car ;-)

i'd ask for a refund:

post2.jpg

@niko

...i believe the entrance should be leveled out neither the less, but maybe ;)

@Dashmellow

I worked in logistics and loaded up a life-share of trucks, believe me with this:
Loading a truck on a sloping ramp is a pain in ...the dark areas of one's body...
I don't believe that ramp would be there (the garage a bit higher maybe, but the ramp realy should be leveled ;)

Maybe its just a "modern art" which we dont get ? :)

@niko

...i believe the entrance should be leveled out neither the less, but maybe ;)

@Dashmellow

I worked in logistics and loaded up a life-share of trucks, believe me with this:
Loading a truck on a sloping ramp is a pain in ...the dark areas of one's body...
I don't believe that ramp would be there (the garage a bit higher maybe, but the ramp realy should be leveled ;)

Perhaps so, but this looks like a small one man operation next to a residence where more professional considerations may have gone by the wayside. It looks to me to be the logic for how it was built, under any circumstances.

Edit, Looking at your photo again, I even see a wheel stop on the ground a few feet from the dock.

And the moral is...
Never get a guy called Escher to design your driveway.
escher_stairs.jpg

This is one way waiting for your food to arrive at the table, make it so much more bareable i think.

i learned an instrument today - i play the toad now :)

(...all glory to the hypnotoad)

would you be upset if you (so the story goes) had spent 30k on a container of 1TB hard drives and this is what you got?

View attachment 21162
I am guessing the Dyna bolts are there so the weight of each unit seemed about right... and I can only assume that the circuits boards are there so if anybody bothered to plug one in, it at least appeared to be working and have some sort of storage capacity...either way that is some sort of creative fraud on the suppliers part...:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back