Pics that make you smile

My friend just T-boned a guy making a 180 turn right in front of him, the guy was middeleastern and came out of his car like a bullet to front my friend.

Problem is my friend is not impressed with that and neither was his amstaff / dobermann mix dog in the car.:D

After a fjew "words" was exchanged the guy got into his car with 2 dented doors and left, and my friend got back into his dodge ramcharger which had lost a little paint on the bumper.

He say "now i will put that camera in my car even if its just for the 100 M drive up to the place where he get his gasoline"
I said dumbass, why do you take it out after all :rolleyes:

More diesel-gate.
I think we all have tried to be behind a bad oil-burner of a car. Here is a VW there demonstrate how bad it can be.:eek:
And this Dodge is not to clean either.:eek:
I find its a little strange hobby that people modificate, there car to pollute worst possible. :mad:

That's how you enforce the law! :D

87261-largest_1-5mlawbox1-jpg.17343
So what happen if you bump the pole, by just 1 cm, guy will fly of his bicycle. Not a big lost for the bicycle people.
Or was it mean to 1.50M from the end of the pole, since it a part of the bicycle.
The guy also make sure there is a 1.50M to his right. He just take the whole road.
I bet his attitude is. I don't do anything wrong, its the law, its my right. I don't want to be a little helpful or flexible. You are the bad person.

Shame on him!

I find its a little strange hobby that people modificate, there car to pollute worst possible. :mad:
Then don't ever come to Portugal. Here there's an actual TDI cult (TDI meaning everything running on diesel with turbochargers and intercoolers, not only the VW group cars), with specialized tuning shops that do "wonders" to those engines. One of the main characteristics of these TDIs is that they all have blow-off valves that sound louder than their exhausts and they all leave a cloud of black smoke behind everytime they accelerate. Some of the more conspicuous ones can be easily spotted because they all have the exhaust side of the rear completely blackened from the sooth!

I know this guy who has a Mercedes C270 CDI station wagon completely stock on the outside, but has almost 300hp! When he says on the TDI forums that he can beat this car and that car, they all laugh at him. Until the meet (yes, there are annual meetings where they show their cars and do drag racing in an air field) and he literally "smokes" them all! :D

Last edited:
a guy making a 180 turn right in front of him, the guy was middeleastern
Its put memory back from Baghdad. There local must believe, there is an invisible hand there protect them. One night I missed a dirty car (sand color) by few cm on a dust road at night time. No light, no reflex on the car. Roundabout was always take by the local at shortes distance, which mean against the traffics.
Lucky these car, we used was at least the twice as big as the locals. It gave a little safety.

Probably some of the same people who also modify the exhaust to be as loud as possible.

KuoH

So what happen if you bump the pole, by just 1 cm, guy will fly of his bicycle. Not a big lost for the bicycle people.
Or was it mean to 1.50M from the end of the pole, since it a part of the bicycle.
The guy also make sure there is a 1.50M to his right. He just take the whole road.
I bet his attitude is. I don't do anything wrong, its the law, its my right. I don't want to be a little helpful or flexible. You are the bad person.

Shame on him!
You're taking the picture too seriously! :) That was just an exaggeration to exemplify what the law says. Of course it's almost impossible for cars and trucks to pass at that distance because 1) they'd have to be able to measure the distance to the cyclist and 2) the cyclist would have to keep its position on the road while being overtook to maintain the distance to the overtaking vehicle. :)

You're taking the picture too seriously! :) That was just an exaggeration to exemplify what the law says. Of course it's almost impossible for cars and trucks to pass at that distance because 1) they'd have to be able to measure the distance to the cyclist and 2) the cyclist would have to keep its position on the road while being overtook to maintain the distance to the overtaking vehicle. :)
There is people here in USA there will do that seriously. I love to bicycle, but if every one has to give and take a little, then traffic run much smoother. Which is good for both the car and bicycle.

Biggest problem is when bicycles think they are motorcycles, sure in deadlocked traffic a bike can zip in and put of traffic like a MC.
There is only 2 sane places to have bicycles, and thats along the side of the road or better yet on a dedicated bicycle path elevated from the road with a curb.

Just like we have here and in Holland, thats without a doubt the 2 premier bicycle nations on the globe.
And if your city planners think they can do better with a little paint on the road, well good luck then.

And if your city planners think they can do better with a little paint on the road, well good luck then.
Even those are always filled with Mercedes and BMWs. :D

With a sign like this wouldn't you obbey the speed limit? ;)

2007-10-10_005228_502.jpg

The context makes it funny :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back