FPV disabled my camera. Please help.

SaltyPeanut

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have recently bought a sj6 legend on Amazon, and was playing around with the settings. I saw FPV and I enabled it. The device turned off, and. I tried turning it on again, but it would just immediately turn off. I don't have a mini HDMI or DV cord, and I was wondering how I could disable FPV outside the settings.

Have you tried pluggingUSB into your CPU and looked for the cam turning on as other SJCams?
One more obvious question ,did you charge the battery first? All the action cam batteries I've bought needed charging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried pluggingUSB into your CPU and looked for the cam turning on as other SJCams?
One more obvious question ,did you charge the battery first? All the action cam batteries I've bought needed charging.
Yes I have charged it, ive had it for a week now, and when I plug it to a PC, it doesn't show that it's connected

Did you resolve the problem. I recently accidentally pressed on the FPV and ran into the same problem as you exactly. I connected the camera to notebook and the notebook can't detect the memory card, which I was just open the file via usb connection a few hrs ago. Any solution will be very appreciated. I was on a trip and suddenly can't use the cam.

Did you resolve the problem. I recently accidentally pressed on the FPV and ran into the same problem as you exactly. I connected the camera to notebook and the notebook can't detect the memory card, which I was just open the file via usb connection a few hrs ago. Any solution will be very appreciated. I was on a trip and suddenly can't use the cam.

I will check on this issue for you..

I have recently bought a sj6 legend on Amazon, and was playing around with the settings. I saw FPV and I enabled it. The device turned off, and. I tried turning it on again, but it would just immediately turn off. I don't have a mini HDMI or DV cord, and I was wondering how I could disable FPV outside the settings.
I am checking into this for you

Please try upgrading to this firmware: SJ6 firmware

Please try upgrading to this firmware: SJ6 firmware

would it be possible that because I also accidentally formatted the microcard?
maybe it is a problem with the car itself.... really not sure...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TonyCams SJ6 6
TonyCams SJ6 27
Back