Pics that make you smile

Whooooo that bus passing "under" the car, if timing had ben off i dont think the car would have cleared the bus, but its angle into the building might well have become a less fortunate one if it had nicked the top of the bus.

BMW that was my first thought too so i was surprised too.

26815320_839384162930621_324368151661914371_n.jpg

CYBER BUGS..... THEY ARE A COMIN'....

Cement Wall "Buliding" in Liffey Valley B&Q (Dublin)

buliding.jpg

It is a little bit sad i think, cuz it prove how rediculus sane people think it is talking to your gadgets, but there are still tonnes of money being poured into this proving that the sane people,,,, they are probably the minority.

Or the world have gone Chinese, which mean make a lot of a product and then bother about selling it later on.

Pretty cool picture.

Those space X rockets are the one thing i respect the most of Elon, the cars not so much.

Pretty cool picture.

Those space X rockets are the one thing i respect the most of Elon, the cars not so much.
I got to drive a model S (I think it was a base model "60", without the P additions) a few months ago... Mashing the go pedal will put a smile on your face no matter who you are. Near silence, and it just pushes you back into the seat similar to when a plane is about to take off. Handling isn't too bad for such a big heavy sedan.

As long as you have a way to plug in at home, range isn't a problem. No, it's not a road trip vehicle for all cases, but generally if you can afford a Tesla, it's probably not your only car anyway.

The teslas was pretty cheap here due to massive tax cuts on electric cars, but the only ones able to buy them was still the upper echelon people who would have been buying big MERC - BMW or Audi and so on.
So every time i see a tesla i feel like i own a stake in it, cuz really i do in the grand picture of things.
But i have never tried to drive one.
Tax cuts are now gone and no one buy electric cars again, even if they are still trendy for the rich and shameless.

Back in the day the tax cut on a tesla was around 32.931 USD its now less and by 2020 there should be no tax rebates for electric cars.

What i find offensive about the tax break was it was the same for all electric cars, to me it should have been MAX for the cheaper cars more could afford to buy and less for the higher end cars fewer would be able to buy.

After all we are takling people that make so much money that buying a 1.5 - 2 million DKkr Merc - Bmw or audi ASO would be no problem anyway so why give them telsas for less than a million as the people clearly can afford that and much more, and will cuz,,,, well they are rich and want to flaunt it.

Last edited:
The teslas was pretty cheap here due to massive tax cuts on electric cars, but the only ones able to buy them was still the upper echelon people who would have been buying big MERC - BMW or Audi and so on.
So every time i see a tesla i feel like i own a stake in it, cuz really i do in the grand picture of things.
But i have never tried to drive one.
Tax cuts are now gone and no one buy electric cars again, even if they are still trendy for the rich and shameless.

Back in the day the tax cut on a tesla was around 32.931 USD its now less and by 2020 there should be no tax rebates for electric cars.

What i find offensive about the tax break was it was the same for all electric cars, to me it should have been MAX for the cheaper cars more could afford to buy and less for the higher end cars fewer would be able to buy.

After all we are takling people that make so much money that buying a 1.5 - 2 million DKkr Merc - Bmw or audi ASO would be no problem anyway so why give them telsas for less than a million as the people clearly can afford that and much more, and will cuz,,,, well they are rich and want to flaunt it.
Teslas aren't cheap here yet - still a status symbol for the rich. Electric car tax credits are pretty much gone here too. Right now the cheapest Tesla is still like $50k for a model 3. Cheapest model S is probably like 70k and tops out well over 100k. Model X is similar to the S, only even more $$$.

Right now the Chevy bolt and Nissan leaf are the only affordable EVs I know of, and they're still more than I want to pay for a car. Course, I'm not in a financial position to buy a brand new car. That's why I drive a 13 year old base model rav4 and my wife drives a 10 year old Highlander (though hers is a hybrid with the limited package). Brand new becomes an option when I win the lottery. But apparently you have to actually buy a ticket to be able to win the lottery, even though your odds of winning don't change that much after buying one. :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back