Pics that make you smile

I too stay away from the fruit co.. I don't like their monopoly. To have to pay only to them and at their price.

I don't believe it. Anything 'apple', and the they would be lined up already.... ^^^^^^^^

I like the latest burp from the fruity company. They are discounting the overpriced replacement battery, and it still ends up 3x what I pay for my android batteries I put in by myself?

I don't believe it. Anything 'apple', and the they would be lined up already.... ^^^^^^^^

I like the latest burp from the fruity company. They are discounting the overpriced replacement battery, and it still ends up 3x what I pay for my android batteries I put in by myself?
That's part of why I intentionally bought an older phone. I have a Galaxy note 3, which I bought when the note 6 was brand new. Battery not sealed inside, so I can easily replace it with a bigger one. 10000mah to be exact. :D

Really though, it has a fast enough CPU, 3gb ram and enough internal storage for all my apps, and a big fhd screen... I don't need the bling they're putting in new models.

Plus it also has an SD card slot.

Last edited:
I have no freaking idea what the hell is wrong with the sound, but you might want to turn it down a bit before pressing play.

MEGA forced a app down my throat, so now i have to backup my 30 Gb of data, but thank god my Dl speed are in the Okay range.

This is what happens when you work a traffc job, on COMMISSION...... (start from 20 seconds in to the clip)

Many turnings there,
now i wait who first invent dvr pod that turns along with streering wheel using bluetooth sensors:unsure:

Many turnings there,
now i wait who first invent dvr pod that turns along with streering wheel using bluetooth sensors:unsure:
Most cars with traction control (not just abs) have a sensor on the steering column to measure the steering angle. If the camera could somehow read that from the CANbus, it could then use a little servo to rotate the camera to match.

Most cars with traction control (not just abs) have a sensor on the steering column to measure the steering angle. If the camera could somehow read that from the CANbus, it could then use a little servo to rotate the camera to match.
It's very easy to wire it manually if car has turning headlights or fog light that lights up at turn, but it's a one step turn, not gradual.

Here was info i got my toyota and there is steering wheel angle, toyota TIS and cable from china.
t.jpgt.jpg

Here its just Dominos that use mopeds to bring out pizzas, it might be related to the others dont pay their taxes and Dominos do.

Funny thing this pizza thing, in a place where most other buisnesses have closed down over the past 2 decades there can be 10 pizza joints so close you can spit from one to the other.

A car crashed into the second story of a building in Santa Ana, California, this morning. Officials say the vehicle hit the road's center divider and went airborne! :wideyed:
Must have been traveling at a pretty good clip! :smuggrin: Hope he had a dash cam as it would make for some spectacular footage! :LOL:
Hope the driver is OK. Passenger compartment looks intact. Something tells me inebriants were involved. ;)

Edit: "Firefighters said there were two people inside the vehicle. Both victims were safely removed from the car with minor injuries.
The driver admitted to using narcotics and was admitted to a hospital for observation, Santa Ana police said."

airborne2.jpg

airborne1.jpg

Last edited:
Its not often you see a car crash into the 1 floor like that.

Locally here a truck crashed into a house just south of town on the highway i travel every time i go visit my friend.

Before:
https://www.google.dk/maps/@56.3915...PMC8Crzn_qs5Cia3U9MA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=da

After:
uheld.jpg

530220-414.jpg

Good thing no one was waitng at the bust stop either.

The house owner desided to go shopping instead of going to sleep, that probably saved his life.

A car crashed into the second story of a building in Santa Ana, California, this morning. Officials say the vehicle hit the road's center divider and went airborne! :wideyed:
Must have been traveling at a pretty good clip! :smuggrin: Hope he had a dash cam as it would make for some spectacular footage! :LOL:
Hope the driver is OK. Passenger compartment looks intact. Something tells me inebriants were involved. ;)

Edit: "Firefighters said there were two people inside the vehicle. Both victims were safely removed from the car with minor injuries.
The driver admitted to using narcotics and was admitted to a hospital for observation, Santa Ana police said."

View attachment 35735

View attachment 35734
The only thing that surprises me here, is that it is not a BMW :)

BMW that was my first thought too so i was surprised too.

26815320_839384162930621_324368151661914371_n.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back