Last edited:
sorry guys, corrected the link

LOG:

1, reworked Parking Guard function, now 4 options under ParkingGuard:

AUTO SWITCH LAPSE
ALWAYS TIME LAPSE
MOTION DETECTION
NORMAL RECORDING

what options are a new feature of the Parking Guard function? Describe each mode separately, please.

Hi Tried it. Feeling that the cam is a little more faster in response. Will test more to say a final review. One thing i noticed is files are splitting between 4 gb and 4.5 gb . Am keeping it in Normal Recording. testing now..

One thing i noticed is files are splitting between 4 gb and 4.5 gb . ..
if normal recording it will follow your "loop recording" setting, default 3 minutes each clip.
For time lapse, it will be 4 minutes each clip so the file is around 200m.

if normal recording it will follow your "loop recording" setting, default 3 minutes each clip.
Oh Ok, i will check that..

Rayman, this seems a nice version release and the camera sluggishness is not seen now. I have connected the parking terminal also and am testing your parking modes.

I have tested auto time lapse. One thing am noticing is alternately it switches between 720p2 and 1080p which is the selected resolution. May be this mode is designed so.What am missing in this mode is when an activity happens in video field video may be in 720p and it switches to normal on next clip and by the switching time few seconds is lost and the subject will be missing from the field on next video.

To record subjects without loss which would be the proper combination of settings i have to keep in parking mode?

LOG:
1, reworked Parking Guard function, now 4 options under ParkingGuard:
AUTO SWITCH LAPSE
ALWAYS TIME LAPSE
MOTION DETECTION
NORMAL RECORDING
2, split the time lapse videos for 4GB file limit

download:
www.mini0906.com/firmware/FIRMWARE_20180124.zip

Keeping motion sensor on in parking mode.

What i see is its recording videos but by the time it switch on the recording the subject will be out of frame.

Another thing is keeping motion sensor on and when ignition is turned on, ie driving mode, it shows recording but its all 1 minute clips.How to make it record continuously when am driving, even when motion sensor is on.

Auto timelapse i have seen switching to normal recording when am driving. If its auto timelapse and ignition is off it shows parking mode symbol on. Motion sensor mode is not showing parking mode symbol when ignition off. But it records clips when an activity happens. With a delay to start..

Am testing the modes available and trying to find the right setting to keep so that i don't have to fiddle with it while am driving or am parking..

@jokiin

-Do i have to reformat the memory card on my laptop before I copy the Bin file?
-Once I plug the memory card, then turn-on the dash cam, will there be any prompt that it is updating? Coz i tried it but the dash cam just turned on as per normal. i did not notice any update running.

@jokiin

-Do i have to reformat the memory card on my laptop before I copy the Bin file?
-Once I plug the memory card, then turn-on the dash cam, will there be any prompt that it is updating? Coz i tried it but the dash cam just turned on as per normal. i did not notice any update running.

Just keep the BIN file in root folder.
Cam always search for this file while starting up. If its present its taken and firmware updates.

You can see the green led blinking for some time with screen blank, if the firmware is updating. It updates fast. May be in 15 secs. You maynot notice it.

Once updated the cam deletes the bin file itself so that next time it wont read it again.

Card formatting IS NOT needed.

Just keep the BIN file in root folder.
Cam always search for this file while starting up. If its present its taken and firmware updates.

You can see the green led blinking for some time with screen blank, if the firmware is updating. It updates fast. May be in 15 secs. You maynot notice it.

Once updated the cam deletes the bin file itself so that next time it wont read it again.

Card formatting IS NOT needed.

Thanks, update works!
I was actually looking for solution to my problem. There's no sound in all video recordings even if the MIC is not MUTED.
That's why i thought updating the firmware helps. but not this time.

Any solution for MIC problem?

Back