Pics that make you smile

81c0edd59e59557cd8d91d8f96e88934.jpg
And RC, and sports, and wood shop, and and and...

Hot diggity dawg thats flat on your back on the beach weather, with a well stuffed cooler box of goodies within reach.

Weather in Minneapolis dont look that bad ( watching X games BMX dirt )

EDIT: and forgetting its indoor, stadiums here are not covered, some are partly but not fully covered.

Pretty cool.

Then again most things fitted with a jet engine are cool.

Thursday / Friday we have the chance to set a all time temperature record here 36 Deg C / 98 deg F ( approx ) is the current temp MAX here set way back in 1975.

I am thinking maybe find a peaceful place near the water to chill out, and still need shade as i dont have any sun lotion and no way to apply the stuff on my back.
Will have to borrow cooler box from my M8, 20 deg C water temp are not going to cut it.

We did see a few 48C days but thankfully monsoon was on time this year. :)

Well you guys and Spain, thats the Texas or the EU, at least in regard to weather.

Spammers and scammers don't exactly pay attention to the do-not call registry. Yeah, what you are describing is called "neighbor spoofing". I get between one and four such calls a day and in the small town rural area where I live it's especially frustrating because the names and numbers that show up on caller ID are actually names and businesses I'm familiar with. One time I got a call from a friend of mine, a well known local doctor. When I answered the call it was a scammer from south Asia trying to convince me I had malware on my computer he could fix for a fee if I gave him direct access to my machine. The latest scam is that people, including me are getting calls from the local hospital using the correct actual phone number but the calls are coming from overseas scammers.

I've received 2 calls in the last week saying they are from the IRS and preparing a lawsuit against me! I told them I was broke and if they would send me the $25.00 I need for postage I would send out all the papers, cancelled checks and bank numbers I have. Haven't heard anything yet :cool:

I also get tax refund mails, and turbo tax, sadly i am not in a place where i can afford to pay taxes in 2 places.
But its pretty low too like phone calls and txt messages, including spam i get 5 - 10 mails every week, maybe 15 if you include the mails going back and forth between me and my friend.

Every time i do something and as always get asked to fill in my phone number, then i just fill in no phone or 20202020 if text are not allowed in that field.
Very few people have my e-mail, and even less my phone number.

My hotmail / live mail, only get like 1-3 mails every week including spam, so even more quiet than my Gmail.

Every time i do something and as always get asked to fill in my phone number, then i just fill in no phone or 20202020 .
In the USA the (555) 555- xxxx does not exist. Neither the 555 area code or 555 local number are used anywhere but in the moves and tv.

25e065fb-c655-45e4-9e04-664f68a9b363.jpg

Now you might think where is the fun in that.

Well this genius have been injecting oil into himself and others,,,,,,,, with a caulking gun

albiondl45t17-341.jpg

And now my public healthcare have to fix him,,,,,, thankfully it do seem like his hands will get amputated.

Water expand 90 X when it change from liquid to vapor, so it do give some bang in some engines, but you really have to thread lightly with this.

Water expand 90 X when it change from liquid to vapor, so it do give some bang in some engines, but you really have to thread lightly with this.

Bang will not be in ignition chamber but cylinder head blowing off with bent connecting rods due to waterlog. Hopefully engine just refuses to start. That'll save some money.

Some high boost engines do have water injection to help control combustion chamber temps, but it's NOT going in via the fuel injectors, and is quite precisely controlled as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back