Pics that make you smile

I think that guy is an inflatable. :smuggrin:
Respect my authoritah!

a6d26ca3500a5bc88139d11a249851e7.jpg

We had a few of these pop up around london, usually where road works were going on near crossings. They didn't seem to help from what I saw, still plenty of lemmings happy to launch themselves into the road without looking.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

He has one job, and his is going to do it well.

Well i would like a wife or GF that spend most of her time down on all four, but she got to be more petit that that one.

Here they tried MC cop looking signs,,,,,, that just got stolen by punks.

But i do think a life sized print / cutout of a MC Cop are cheaper than a decked out crown vic and rental mannequins

dgjhukqw0aadj5q.jpg

motorcykelbetjente-i-pap-skal-faa-bilister-til-at-saenke-farten

It is pretty simple, if you want people to learn, you need to hit them harder and you need to hit them more often, as it is now and though people are hit harder here now, well the lack of cops still mean that the chance of getting busted are pretty low, and so people still take the chance any way they like.

I've driven through towns where they occasionally substitute the fakes with real police. Keeps the locals on their toes. :wideyed:

hehe people / some people are always looking for a short cut, and its not like they are stupid people, they soon find out where a fake are put and there are no consequence's for their actions.
So it is important to stay ahead of these kind of people, and a little randomization do a long way here as those people are like most of us creatures of habit.
I dont get the Danish speed trap cars always deploy the exact same places day after day to a degree you can almost set your clock to them, i find that immensely stupid and they only go to a new place if there have been complaints.
Personally i would drive around in my speed trap car and look for new places where i could set up shop, and i would like to be at least a few days in between me being parked in the same spot.
Dont get me wrong i might still be on the same road, but some days i might just be a mile or 2 down the road.
Though with the speed trap apps you pretty much know where they all are, but there are still plenty of people that forget to launch their app before they drive like a idiot, and you might also catch some at a new spot before your location get tagged in the app.

Hehe yeah i saw that earlier today, but dident watch the video, to be honest i am a little disappointed they feel the need to defend Denmark on this.
Just take a look yourself in the global stats and i cant think of a single area where Denmark and Venezuela are with in +/- 10 countries of each other, and if you feel like checking closer for yourself, book a plane and give me a holler and i will guide you to anywhere you might want to go to do your own research.
Aside for Christaina in Copenhagen, the capitol i think i can deal with for a day or two, but no way in hell will i set foot in that tax payer funded collapsed social experiment.

I thought the FOX news segment was hilarious on one hand, and on the other Danish news are almost just as bad, or just as bad if you look at a couple of our newspapers.

And i am probably not the one to use as a common denominator for Danes, far from it i would say, so if you choose me as a guide you will probably have to say shut the hell up dude once in a while :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back